GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamite fedor is Back December 31 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

+8
nhbnews
Kinosis
westcott123
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Longtime Fan
CDF47
fka
Kingfedor
12 posters
Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Dynamite fedor is Back December 31 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Dynamite fedor is Back December 31 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:02 am
Dynamite fedor is Back December 31 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Fedor-vs-sylvia-offical
Fedor Emelianenko is back to headline ‪‎DYNAMITE2‬ in Japan on New Years Ever.

DYNAMITE2 will be a co-promotion with former PRIDE boss Sakakibara, who is starting a new Japanese MMA promotion.

Last edited by Kingfedor on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Dynamite fedor is Back December 31 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Dynamite fedor is Back December 31 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:06 am
Yes and its live on SPIKE fuck the haters .....i love bellator!!!!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Dynamite fedor is Back December 31 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Dynamite fedor is Back December 31 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:08 am
Cannot wait for PRIDE 2.0 with Fedor on Spike in parternship with Bellator.  Great news!
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:25 am
This will be great for mma. I hope the tide is finally changing and we get to see a resurgence of jmma and the downfall of the evil Zuffa empire era.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:27 am
If co-promotion with Bellator they will probably use circular cage(what I do not like)
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:29 am
nothing=PRIDEFC wrote:If co-promotion with Bellator they will probably use circular cage(what I do not like)
Bellator is expected to partner with the new promotion and will have fighters from its roster participating at the event
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:30 am
Man this is fantastic news he didn't signed for the scum that Is zuffa man just laughing all those zuffa fuck boys throwing a huge tantrum .
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:37 am
westcott123 wrote:Man this is fantastic news he didn't signed for the scum that Is zuffa  man just laughing all those zuffa fuck boys throwing a huge tantrum .
My prediction before all was that he will fight on NYE for Samurai and then sign for UFC
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:39 am
lol fuck those Zuffa supporters, all up in the heavies on sherdog acting like Fedor has to sell his soul to the devil to be relevant.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:44 am
Longtime Fan wrote:This will be great for mma. I hope the tide is finally changing and we get to see a resurgence of jmma and the downfall of the evil Zuffa empire era.

Same here.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:44 am
westcott123 wrote:Man this is fantastic news he didn't signed for the scum that Is zuffa  man just laughing all those zuffa fuck boys throwing a huge tantrum .

Yeah, Zuffa has the shills flooding the forums tonight.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:53 am
Back in Pride, where Legends belong. Now I am just curious who he will fight. Apparently Fedor has a 2 fight contract in Pride 2.0. I assume one of those fights might be against Randy Couture.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:56 am
Kinosis wrote:Back in Pride, where Legends belong.  Now I am just curious who he will fight.  Apparently Fedor has a 2 fight contract in Pride 2.0.  I assume one of those fights might be against Randy Couture.
Maybe they unretire Carwin? It will not happen but no1 is mentioning it as possibility.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:58 am
Spike TV press release:

FEDOR EMELIANENKO TO FIGHT ON SPIKE TV ON NEW YEAR’S EVE

San Jose, CA, September 19, 2015 – Spike TV will celebrate New Year’s Eve with an MMA mega- event featuring mixed martial arts worldwide legend Fedor Emelianenko.

Emanating from Tokyo, Japan, the event marks the debut of a new global MMA promotion run by  former Pride President Nobuyuki Sakakibara.

Bellator will partner with Mr. Sakakibara on the MMA extravaganza and will have fighters from its  roster participating.  The event will be broadcast to Spike’s 93 million homes in the United States.

Fedor's opponent and further details on the event will be announced at a later date.

"We are thrilled to join forces with Nobuyuki Sakakibara and our partner Bellator President Scott  Coker to give MMA fans a big reason to celebrate this  New Year’s Eve - Fedor fighting FREE on  Spike!" said Kevin Kay, Spike President.

Fedor last fought in June, 2012 and scored a first round KO over Pedro Rizzo. The Russian MMA  superstar will look to repeat history on Dec 31 in Tokyo. In 2011, on New Year’s Eve, Fedor thrilled  the Tokyo crowd with a punishing first round KO over Satoshi Ishii.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:59 am
nothing=PRIDEFC wrote:
Kinosis wrote:Back in Pride, where Legends belong.  Now I am just curious who he will fight.  Apparently Fedor has a 2 fight contract in Pride 2.0.  I assume one of those fights might be against Randy Couture.
Maybe they unretire Carwin? It will not happen but no1 is mentioning it as possibility.

Actually that would be a good one, hadn't even thought of it.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:04 am
Kinosis wrote:
nothing=PRIDEFC wrote:

Actually that would be a good one, hadn't even thought of it.  
I heard some Nog vs Fedor 4 story, so maybe Couture and Nog?  Also maybe Lashley?
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:05 am
Longtime Fan wrote:lol fuck those Zuffa supporters, all up in the heavies on sherdog acting like Fedor has to sell his soul to the devil to be relevant.

I know I'm just laughing at them I knew it would happen see see told you Fedor a can crusher scared of "real competion" fucking zuffa retards .What is also funny is that they talk shit about him but for some reason can't say who the greatest heavy weight is .i have asked that question numerous times and I still haven't got answer
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:46 am
They are scum, they formed their opinion of Fedor due to his fans and not his fighting which is whacker than being a fan of a brand instead of mma and its fighters.

Tonight showed us there is still hope.
Heretic
Heretic

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:37 am
I wonder who Fedor will fight....
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:07 am
It is 1 fight deal, I see UFC after this!
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:56 pm
Honestly even if he goes to ufc after its the smaller news of tge day...

JMMA is back and has help this is great i mean i love fedor but hes not gonna carry all jmma on his back.

They need new Japanese stars so hopefully all the new talent stays away from ufc and fills new roster.Same goes for all the dagestan killers.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:59 pm
JMMA being back

I'll hold my breath for now until they doing consistent shows and not just 1 big show and waste a shit ton of money then we have to wait a whole other year to see a watered down card...
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:22 pm
Longtime Fan wrote:lol fuck those Zuffa supporters, all up in the heavies on sherdog acting like Fedor has to sell his soul to the devil to be relevant.
so glad Fedor told the UFC to get fucked. They can have their werdum vs velasquez trilogy and many other countless rematches that make no sense

fuck the ufc
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:16 am
stu3ufc wrote:
so glad Fedor told the UFC to get fucked. They can have their werdum vs velasquez trilogy and many other countless rematches that make no sense

fuck the ufc

yep fuck the UFC fuck Dana White and screw those fan boys and their smear campaign against the true goat .
Saying oh he was just a can crusher if that was all true then it shows how lousy the UFC heavy weight division was if a bunch of cans managed to win the UFC belt .
I got a new motto " The UFC heavy weight division the divisions that was so lousy even "cans" won the belt .
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:06 am
stu3ufc wrote:

fuck the ufc

Same here. Hope the new JMMA org does well and Fedor stays there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum