GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Report: Fedor to make $2.5 million in return Empty Report: Fedor to make $2.5 million in return

Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:19 am
Last week it was confirmed that Fedor Emelianenko was returning to MMA and competing in a yet to be named event in Japan on New Year's Eve running from a former co-founder of Pride FC. Today Dave Meltzer is reporting that the legendary heavyweight is set to make a handsome sum of money for the fight:

Japanese news sources have reported the show being held at the Saitama Super Arena, which makes sense. They've also reported that Emelianenko will earn $2.5 million guaranteed for the show, which tells you why he didn't sign the UFC, since it's guaranteed and most likely he'll face a lesser opponent than he would in UFC. UFC had been negotiating with him and it did seem they were close. UFC sources said they were under the impression Emelianenko signed a two-fight deal with Sakakibara's group. It is believed the show is being financed by an oil-rich foreign investor who already has a stake in the MMA business. Whether he's agreed to invest for one show, or a regular promotion, is unknown.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/454342/Report-Fedor-to-make-25-million-in-return/
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Report: Fedor to make $2.5 million in return Empty Re: Report: Fedor to make $2.5 million in return

Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:38 am
Financed by an oil-rich foreign investor? Who is Oil/MMA guy?  Prince Amir Al Saud is owner of G.F.C kickboxing (where Hari and Morosanu will fight) so maybe him? scratch  Or that "some guy" could be Yakuza
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Report: Fedor to make $2.5 million in return Empty Re: Report: Fedor to make $2.5 million in return

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:32 am
typical UFC fan comment

"FEDOR went were the money is and knows he cant beat a top 10 UFC LHW or HW" der derrrrr derpppp dur

Fuck the UFC.... If it was all about the competition of the sport then UFC would co-promote instead of ingnoring things like WAMMA and offers from M-1 to co-promote. Fuck UFC and fuck their shitty contracts and 2.5k reebok money
bellend
bellend

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:37 am
Report: Fedor to make $2.5 million in return Srqqa7l
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:40 am
I think who ever this guy is I think it will depend on how well this show does .
i think he will be fighting a very tough talented fighter just because this fighter is unknown doesn't mean they suck .
Typical zuffa zombies they never think do they always with ah his scared of real fighters /competion . Yeah I'm sure his is terrified of those UFC super soldiers Rolling Eyes .
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 am
bellend wrote:Report: Fedor to make $2.5 million in return Srqqa7l

whoever made that WOW
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:00 am
westcott123 wrote:I think who ever this guy is I think it will depend on how well this show does .
i think he will be fighting a very tough talented fighter just because this fighter is unknown doesn't mean they suck .
Typical zuffa zombies they never think do they always with ah his scared of real fighters /competion . Yeah I'm sure his is terrified of those UFC super soldiers Rolling Eyes .

My only concern with this new promotion is they have a huge event ...spend a shit load of money and then it goes nowhere from their as they dont wanna do it again. Like Legend FC in russia.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:46 pm
stu3ufc wrote:typical UFC fan comment

"FEDOR went were the money is and knows he cant beat a top 10 UFC LHW or HW" der derrrrr derpppp dur

Fuck the UFC.... If it was all about the competition of the sport then UFC would co-promote instead of ingnoring things like WAMMA and offers from M-1 to co-promote. Fuck UFC and fuck their shitty contracts and 2.5k reebok money

If fedor took that deal he would have to find work on the side 7.5 k a year that's fuck all if we were in the 1800s yeah then that would be a lot but not today .
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:25 pm
I'm really glad fedor never went to UFC ....it really speaks volumes that their is more to this sport than UFC and bending over for zuffa!

ZUFFA is not the sport
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:12 pm
Making Fedor the highest (undisclosed) paid fighter
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:56 am
stu3ufc wrote:I'm really glad fedor never went to UFC ....it really speaks volumes that their is more to this sport than UFC and bending over for zuffa!

ZUFFA is not the sport

being a greedy Jew is one of those things
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:08 am
Longtime Fan wrote:Making Fedor the highest (undisclosed) paid fighter

The only of his kind in fact. He is his own brand he has bargaining power zuffa needs to be in advantage never can seal a deal even.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum