GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Vitaly Bigdash VS Igor Svirid Full Title Fight Video - ONE Championship Tigers Of Asia  Empty Vitaly Bigdash VS Igor Svirid Full Title Fight Video - ONE Championship Tigers Of Asia

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Vitaly Bigdash VS Igor Svirid Full Title Fight Video - ONE Championship Tigers Of Asia  Empty Re: Vitaly Bigdash VS Igor Svirid Full Title Fight Video - ONE Championship Tigers Of Asia

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:16 pm
Awesome bout between two vicious MWs, make the rematch!
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Vitaly Bigdash VS Igor Svirid Full Title Fight Video - ONE Championship Tigers Of Asia  Empty Re: Vitaly Bigdash VS Igor Svirid Full Title Fight Video - ONE Championship Tigers Of Asia

Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:39 pm
WHAT A GREAT FIGHT! Very Happy
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:38 pm
AudaxSynth wrote:Awesome bout between two vicious MWs, make the rematch!

that is a fight that warrants a rematch unlike cain and werdum .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:26 pm
westcott123 wrote:

But Joe Rogan kept saying it was the altitude and made sure Cain said it in Spanish post fight.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:22 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

But Joe Rogan kept saying it was the altitude and made sure Cain said it in Spanish post fight.

i watched that fight numerous still dont know were people get their cain was dominating him from Vitaly Bigdash VS Igor Svirid Full Title Fight Video - ONE Championship Tigers Of Asia  3381238357 idiots  i remember in the post fight yeah joe was pretty much implying to cain and every idiot it was the altitude say it was the altitude Cain he had the look of i just got my arse kicked and not oh i lost because of the altitude

.Werdum beats him again it will be tough one but  styles makes fights but you can't tell them that they use jds fights as a comparsion .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:27 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

i watched that fight numerous still dont know were people get their cain was dominating him from Vitaly Bigdash VS Igor Svirid Full Title Fight Video - ONE Championship Tigers Of Asia  3381238357 idiots  i remember in the post fight yeah joe was pretty much implying to cain and every idiot it was the altitude say it was the altitude Cain he had the look of i just got my arse kicked and not oh i lost because of the altitude

.Werdum beats him again it will be tough one but  styles makes fights but you can't tell them that they use jds fights as a  comparsion .

I like Cain but he was not dominating that fight at all. Rogan is tough to listen to. The problem is MMA Math never works.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:56 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

.Werdum beats him again it will be tough one but  styles makes fights but you can't tell them that they use jds fights as a  comparsion .

I like Cain but he was not dominating that fight at all. Rogan is tough to listen to. The problem is MMA Math never works.

they like using it .
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:41 am
Awesome fight!

I feel like those drops in the first round were deliberate by Bigdash. He scrambled alot on the ground, too well afterwards for them to be flash knockouts.

G-MMA Rankings

Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:10 pm
I think this is one of the top FOTY candidates

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum