GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

should mma card shouldn't  matter anymore ? Empty should mma card shouldn't matter anymore ?

Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:13 pm
is mma card thing from the past and fans should move on. mma fans love a good stack card and care about mma card.why is it we tend to  care about card compare other to other combat sport like boxing or kickboxing.
Adax

should mma card shouldn't  matter anymore ? Empty Re: should mma card shouldn't matter anymore ?

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:44 pm
Are you saying there should be more hybrid cards with MMA and kickboxing or even also boxing in the same night? I'd agree if that's what you're getting at.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

should mma card shouldn't  matter anymore ? Empty Re: should mma card shouldn't matter anymore ?

Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:40 pm
I love hybrid cards in a ring with kickboxing and MMA like rizin yes!
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Wed May 04, 2016 12:39 pm
Don't take this the wrong way, is English your first language?
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed May 04, 2016 6:42 pm
No hes Brazilian i believe but hes a pimp. Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum