GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Rafael ‘Feijao’ and Daniel Sarafian cut by the UFC .....Bellator??  Empty Rafael ‘Feijao’ and Daniel Sarafian cut by the UFC .....Bellator??

Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:38 pm
http://mmajr.co/rafael-feijao-daniel-sarafian-cut-ufc/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feijao hasnt looked too good recently but still a good LHW coker can pick up
Kinosis
Kinosis

Rafael ‘Feijao’ and Daniel Sarafian cut by the UFC .....Bellator??  Empty Re: Rafael ‘Feijao’ and Daniel Sarafian cut by the UFC .....Bellator??

Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:26 pm
Feijao would be a good pick up. He hasn't looked the same since he failed his steroid test, but if they give him some easier guys maybe he could build himself back up.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Rafael ‘Feijao’ and Daniel Sarafian cut by the UFC .....Bellator??  Empty Re: Rafael ‘Feijao’ and Daniel Sarafian cut by the UFC .....Bellator??

Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:58 pm
He has looked real bad he's been gassing fast.....i dunno i think his motivation is gone he looks like hes just going through the motions.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:01 pm
I agree with the posts in here. Feijao not doing well lately but would be a good signing. He is an exciting fighter and very talented. He could turn things around in another org.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Thu May 19, 2016 8:08 pm
Cavalcante: Bellator (no other place with enough comp for him)
Sarafian: Akahmat (or wsof if he wants to stay in this hemisphere)
TeepToTheJunk
TeepToTheJunk

Thu May 19, 2016 8:10 pm
Sign that man, Coker. The more the merrier
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 19, 2016 8:44 pm
I agree with both you. Bellator would be best place for Feijao. Feijao built much his name under Coker (after EliteXC). They should team back up.
MR.WILLIE

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:29 pm
Can someone sign feijao already?
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:41 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:Can someone sign feijao already?

any news? Surprised he's not been snapped up?

His career has gone to shit. I hope he gets back on the roids. I think him in WSOF or maybe Rizin would be great
wekka
wekka

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:03 pm
stu3ufc wrote:

any news? Surprised he's not been snapped up?

His career has gone to shit. I hope he gets back on the roids. I think him in WSOF or maybe Rizin would be great

I think RIZIN would be a great career choice. Feijao/Godbeer would be a good starting point.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:41 pm
I'd love to see fighters on Bellator/ Rizin contracts where they can fight in both.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Yeah, no kidding. I thought he would be picked up quick. I remember discussing that months ago. He could be taking his time in negotiations but it has been a while.
Adax

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:48 pm
Bellator should give Feijao a can to crush and then do the King Mo rematch, seems simple enough.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 pm
Audax wrote:Bellator should give Feijao a can to crush and then do the King Mo rematch, seems simple enough.

I would actually take old Feijao over Mo if he returns to form. He'd be good in Bellator or WSOF or KSW. All the orgs. could use a name LHW like Feijao.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:17 pm
Anybody hear anything?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum