GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Who wins?

12 - 80%
3 - 20%

Total Votes: 15

Poll closed
Kinosis
Kinosis

Cormier vs Anderson Silva official  Empty Cormier vs Anderson Silva official

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:37 am
Daniel Cormier vs Anderson Silva is now official for ufc 200. A bit ironic that one PED cheat is being replaced by another one.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Cormier vs Anderson Silva official  Empty Re: Cormier vs Anderson Silva official

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:41 am
Cormier sgould be able to take silva down as chael p sonnen did lol.

Cool repacement tho.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Cormier vs Anderson Silva official  Empty Re: Cormier vs Anderson Silva official

Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 am
Excellent replacement!  Going with Cormier but can't count out Silva.  Would not be surprised if Silva pulls off the upset here.
Heretic
Heretic

Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:59 am
CDF47 wrote:Excellent replacement!  Going with Cormier but can't count out Silva.  Would not be surprised if Silva pulls off the upset here.

my thoughts as well
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:23 am
I have no interest in seeing either fight TBH

Jon Jones is the real champion and DC already lost to Jones

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:38 pm
stu3ufc wrote:I have no interest in seeing either fight TBH

Jon Jones is the real champion and DC already lost to Jones

I almost feel like the Silva fight is a bit more interesting. I was looking forward to the rematch with Jones but I like this fight as well.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:49 pm
I´m hoping for a double KO since I don´t like either fighter.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:10 pm
^lol. I expect this to look pretty much like Cormier vs Henderson. It would be funny if Anderson wins though, especially with a finish. It would make the ufc LHW division look like a joke considering Silva just lost to Bisping.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:51 am
Time to watch Silva get ragdolled!
Dorch
Dorch

Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:09 am
Can we stop calling Cormier Black Fedor now ? guy is boring as fuck
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:03 am
That fight was awful. Cormier's stock dropped like a rock tonight. Lesnar/Hunt was terrible too. Maybe Lesnar and Cormier should fight for the title of the most boring lay n pray champion.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:30 pm
The Cormier/Silva fight was definitely disappointing. Was hoping for much better than that. I was really looking forward to that fight but it did not turn out good.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:11 pm
Bisping hurt Anderson more. What a embarrassment.

Cormier sucks.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:58 pm
^Definitely. Cormier, when he was a hungry up and comer went out there and fought. He stood with Bigfoot after Bigfoot had beaten Arlovski and Fedor and almost KO'd Werdum in the first minute of their fight. After he beat Barnett he changed. He started fighting safer. His last few fights at HW sucked. Then he moved to LHW and beat up some guys in impressive fashion, but the fight last night was a return to the safe boring Cormier from the end of his HW run.

ANd yeah, Bisping rocked Anderson multiple times in their fight, but yet, Cormier, the champ from the weight class above, was afraid to stand with him. He even lost the striking exchanges. Honestly, I think he is declining and will lose his belt to Gus or Rumble if they fight again. I also think Anderson should move to 205lbs and get a rematch for the title after that performance, since he didn't even train for it. I don't think cutting weight is the best thing for Anderson at this point.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm
He said in interview he didn't fight to finish he fought to not lose basically.

Even my casualmma friend said dc could finish silva at any time.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:00 pm
fka wrote:He said in interview he didn't fight to finish he fought to not lose basically.

Even my casualmma friend said dc could finish silva at any time.

your casual mma friend is a idiot.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum