GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream? Empty I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream?

Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:35 am
What the point of going mainstream or reaching to the wider audience if the casual be ignorant and ignore to appreciate it. loose the quality and originality of your promotions. UFC is a primary example of taking a whole 360 from straight vale tudo to limited form a fighting.

I swear just like my title rizin can make this mainstream again and attract a working stable promotion to have other replicate.

Only Art of War know the real deal not sure about FFC anymore.
westcott123
westcott123

I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream? Empty Re: I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream?

Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:31 pm
Yeah i can see your point about it when Rizin does start becoming main stream how long before they get people complaining about the rules ? I just hope sakkiabarra and crew tell them to fuck off .
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream? Empty Re: I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream?

Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:48 pm
nothing outside of america will become main stream

JMMA promotions do a shitty job promoting their events to the outside world

MMA has peaked.... it's in decline now

I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream? 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream? Lol
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:03 pm
I hope cage mma dies

CODELMJVG

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:09 pm
Japan was exclusively mainstream with pride fc. That's fine with keeping there roots intact than branching out to different markets pride did this with going to us and still keeping there pride rules in japan. For ONE championship they just straight up abandon integrity.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:10 pm
Just bought their last show and it will be my last one buying it went to global-mma and got the news and from there was obviously shocked.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:00 am
ONE FC is a joke. dont even know why you guys both covering it

I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream? 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

I Swear Rizin just like pride made pride style fights mainstream? Lol
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:25 pm
The rules were the big reason to watch 1C, if they eventually end up with Unified Rules they will just be the UFC with lower ranked/less known fighters.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum