GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Chael Sonnen’s plan in Bellator? ‘I’m on a legends ass-kicking tour’ Empty Chael Sonnen’s plan in Bellator? ‘I’m on a legends ass-kicking tour’

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:27 pm
Chael Sonnen’s plan in Bellator? ‘I’m on a legends ass-kicking tour’ Chael.png?quality=0
"I'm on a legends ass-kicking tour," Sonnen announced on an introductory conference call alongside Bellator president Scott Coker. "I hope they book two guys because one of them is going to pull out. All I can tell you is that for myself, no matter what happens, I will make that walk when my music hits those speakers. Anybody, any time, any weight class, and that isn't bravado or tough guy talk. I've just had it, man. I thought my race was ran. I wrote the book on this thing, and I can tell there's a couple of chapters left."

Sonnen also entertained the notion of fighting overseas in Japan for RIZIN Fighting Federation, potentially in a one-night tournament. RIZIN and Bellator have a working partnership that functions somewhat like a fighter exchange program, allowing past Bellator fighters like Muhammed Lawal and Brennan Ward to cameo in the RIZIN ring. If that ends up being the case, it could be Sonnen's best chance to compete against legendary Russian heavyweight Emelianenko.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Chael Sonnen’s plan in Bellator? ‘I’m on a legends ass-kicking tour’ Empty Re: Chael Sonnen’s plan in Bellator? ‘I’m on a legends ass-kicking tour’

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:41 pm
Cannot wait to see Chael fighting in Bellator. He is already cracking me up in these interviews.

Excellent news hearing we could see him in Rizin ring as well. Got to love this Bellator/Rizin partnership!
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Chael Sonnen’s plan in Bellator? ‘I’m on a legends ass-kicking tour’ Empty Re: Chael Sonnen’s plan in Bellator? ‘I’m on a legends ass-kicking tour’

Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:33 am
^^^His ability to self promote is one of the reasons Bellator went after him imo.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:58 am
^He is great at it
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:24 pm
I honestly like Chael's persona. He reminds me of my MMA coach (Who was Anderson Silva and the Brazilians suck well before Chael started.)

I just don't like how Chael is/was a Trt steroid cheat. Can't stand that about these fighters.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum