GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

BOXING Tyson Fury: Cocaine a 'minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore  Empty BOXING Tyson Fury: Cocaine a 'minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore

Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:13 pm
On his cocaine use:

"Listen, I've done a lot of things in my life. I've done lots of cocaine. Lots of it. Why shouldn't I take cocaine? It's my life isn't it? I can do what I want. Yeah, I have done cocaine. Plenty of people have done cocaine as well. What the fuck has that got to do with anything? That ain't a performance enhancing drug. Am I not allowed to have a life now as well? Do they want to take my personal life off me too? I've not been in a gym for months. I've not been training. I've been going through depression. I just don't want to live anymore, if you know what I’m saying. I've had total enough of it. They've forced me to the breaking edge. Never mind cocaine. I just didn't care. I don't want to live anymore. So cocaine is a little minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore."

On where he is at right now:

"I'm in a very bad place at the moment. I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I don't know whats going to happen to me. I don’t know if I’m going to see the year out to be honest."
KakutogiBoomBap
KakutogiBoomBap

BOXING Tyson Fury: Cocaine a 'minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore  Empty Re: BOXING Tyson Fury: Cocaine a 'minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore

Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:54 am
Damn, Tyson is losing his marbles and I don't mean Mike either lol

I think he needs to take a long break and fix his issues before things get really bad for himself. I listened to Eddie's podcast about the situation and I think the spotlight is part of the problem. Some people can not handle the positions they are in, I think Jon Jones is a good example of that too.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

BOXING Tyson Fury: Cocaine a 'minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore  Empty Re: BOXING Tyson Fury: Cocaine a 'minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:38 pm
^I agree.  A long break and some counseling sounds like a great idea for him. I wasn't aware he was going through these issues.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:57 pm
for some guys like Tyson getting what you always wanted is the worst thing that can happen to you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum