GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Ashlee Evans Smith/Ben Nyugen/Jessica "Jessy Jess" Rose-Clark/Julian Wallace situation Empty Ashlee Evans Smith/Ben Nyugen/Jessica "Jessy Jess" Rose-Clark/Julian Wallace situation

Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:35 pm
He (Julian Wallace) is famous for this viral video where he got beat up by Ben Nguyen:

https://youtu.be/1LmeQ3Vci-w

Here is the situation:

Http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13143058/mma-fighter-julian-wallace-pleads-guilty-to-domestic-violence-charges

Here is his response (that he deleted from Facebook)

http://forums.sherdog.com/attachments/mj19equ-jpg.150021/

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Ashlee Evans Smith/Ben Nyugen/Jessica "Jessy Jess" Rose-Clark/Julian Wallace situation Empty Re: Ashlee Evans Smith/Ben Nyugen/Jessica "Jessy Jess" Rose-Clark/Julian Wallace situation

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:06 am
I read about this yesterday. Pretty crazy story really. I stayed out of all the discussion on this over at Sherdog.
KakutogiBoomBap
KakutogiBoomBap

Ashlee Evans Smith/Ben Nyugen/Jessica "Jessy Jess" Rose-Clark/Julian Wallace situation Empty Re: Ashlee Evans Smith/Ben Nyugen/Jessica "Jessy Jess" Rose-Clark/Julian Wallace situation

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:03 am
CDF47 wrote:I read about this yesterday.  Pretty crazy story really.  I stayed out of all the discussion on this over at Sherdog.

LOL oh I can imagine the shit show btw I think I have been carded or banned. I went off on that "Leto12324" guy... some of those guys over there are like little babies, I felt like I was in high school or something.

All the zuffa zombees in that Worldwide forum is insane and they just wait to pounce on people because you don't worship UFC, or you say something positive about RIZIN or PRIDE. I never said anything negative nor did I say a peep to these guys they all said things to me or started with me and then I went berzerko on them then they snitch on me, and then I get in trouble and they don't Rolling LMAO

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:06 pm
KakutogiBoomBap wrote:
CDF47 wrote:I read about this yesterday.  Pretty crazy story really.  I stayed out of all the discussion on this over at Sherdog.

LOL oh I can imagine the shit show btw I think I have been carded or banned. I went off on that "Leto12324" guy... some of those guys over there are like little babies, I felt like I was in high school or something.

All the zuffa zombees in that Worldwide forum is insane and they just wait to pounce on people because you don't worship UFC, or you say something positive about RIZIN or PRIDE. I never said anything negative nor did I say a peep to these guys they all said things to me or started with me and then I went berzerko on them then they snitch on me, and then I get in trouble and they don't Rolling LMAO

Yeah, that's the crazy world we live in
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:08 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum