GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dccmp10

Interview with Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White Empty Interview with Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:14 pm
Here's  an interview with Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White. In the interview he talks about his new MMA movie "Never Back Down 3: No Surrender", working with Josh Barnett on the movie, who his favorite fighters to watch are, if he's been offered fights by Bellator, his acting career and more. Give it a listen now:

TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Interview with Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White Empty Re: Interview with Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 pm
Michael Jai White vs. Herschel Walker.
dccmp10

Interview with Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White Empty Re: Interview with Actor and Martial Artist Michael Jai White

Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:04 pm
That's what I wanna see
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:46 pm
I don't really feel like watching the video, did he get offered fights in Bellator?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:23 pm
InfinityLens wrote:I don't really feel like watching the video, did he get offered fights in Bellator?

I don't think so
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum