GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sharia Workout Empty Sharia Workout

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:17 pm
So, what do we do about unashamed advertising on our board? The guy clearly is not interested our board, all these threads we got going and he only posts in his own. So, I say delete the thread unless we don't have any rules against advertising.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sharia Workout Empty Re: Sharia Workout

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:54 pm
We would have to ask Johan since he owns the website but he hasn't been on here in a while. KingFedor is a new admin so if Johan doesn't respond to this I think he could make the call.

If he is just advertising and not interested in the rest of the site, I agree, we should probably delete the thread.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:03 pm
I just asked Shreaworkout in the thread if he is interested in posting in the rest of the site. If he doesn't respond or says no we could probably just delete the thread.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:42 am
huh? whats this ?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:09 am
stu3ufc wrote:huh? whats this ?

It's a workout site.  It might be spam but not sure.  Waiting on his response to see if he is interested in posting on other topics at this site.  If not, we can ban him and delete his thread.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:07 am
CDF47 wrote:

It's a workout site.  It might be spam but not sure.  Waiting on his response to see if he is interested in posting on other topics at this site.  If not, we can ban him and delete his thread.

all moderators are now shareholders in his business.... he has to agree to these rules or be banned
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:09 am
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

all moderators are now shareholders in his business.... he has to agree to these rules or be banned

LOL...I agree.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:11 am
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

LOL...I agree.  

we rich baby!!
Sharia Workout 424776184
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:39 pm
I will try to send him a pm. I'll await his response, After we will decide if we ban him and delete his thread
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:35 am
how about moving his thread into arne chan since its not really mma related.

give him some advice but if he dont listen after that ban him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:56 am
stu3ufc wrote:how about moving his thread into arne chan since its not really mma related.

That makes sense but looks like someone just deleted his thread which makes sense as well. Probably better sense since he never responded that he was going to be an active user on the site so bye-bye. We could just handle cases like this from now on. Whoever has time for it, just ask the question in the thread or PM the user. Give them a day or two and if no response or negative response, just delete thread. If they post a new one, ban user and delete thread. Same for Sharea here unless he was already banned which would make sense too.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:00 am
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:how about moving his thread into arne chan since its not really mma related.

That makes sense but looks like someone just deleted his thread which makes sense as well.  Probably better sense since he never responded that he was going to be an active user on the site so bye-bye.  We could just handle cases like this from now on.  Whoever has time for it, just ask the question in the thread or PM the user.  Give them a day or two and if no response or negative response, just delete thread.  If they post a new one, ban user and delete thread.  Same for Sharea here unless he was already banned which would  make sense too.
I move his thread into arne chan
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:27 am
Kingfedor wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

That makes sense but looks like someone just deleted his thread which makes sense as well.  Probably better sense since he never responded that he was going to be an active user on the site so bye-bye.  We could just handle cases like this from now on.  Whoever has time for it, just ask the question in the thread or PM the user.  Give them a day or two and if no response or negative response, just delete thread.  If they post a new one, ban user and delete thread.  Same for Sharea here unless he was already banned which would  make sense too.
I move his thread into arne chan

That works.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum