GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Two-time GLORY featherweight champion signs multi-fight contract with Bellator Kickboxing, eyes future transition into MMA Empty Two-time GLORY featherweight champion signs multi-fight contract with Bellator Kickboxing, eyes future transition into MMA

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:34 pm
Two-time GLORY featherweight champion signs multi-fight contract with Bellator Kickboxing, eyes future transition into MMA 1200px-Gabriel_Varga_belt_collection
Two-time GLORY featherweight champion, Gabriel Varga (13-4) has signed a four-fight contract with Bellator Kickboxing.

“I think Bellator Kickboxing has the potential to grow into something great and I’m very excited to be back on Spike TV,” Varga told about the new deal.

Varga said Before choosing Bellator he also received offers from Chinese promotions, Glory of Heroes and Hero Legends. He has fought for the latter while under contract with GLORY and will be able to do the same while fighting for Bellator.

“Like I was with GLORY, I”m going to make Bellator my priority and if there is a little lull in-between fights and I want to be more active than I can choose one of the other Chinese organizations to fight for once or twice a year depending on how I feel,” he said.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Two-time GLORY featherweight champion signs multi-fight contract with Bellator Kickboxing, eyes future transition into MMA Empty Re: Two-time GLORY featherweight champion signs multi-fight contract with Bellator Kickboxing, eyes future transition into MMA

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:57 pm
I like that he also plans to fight MMA. Always cool to see the kickboxers transition over.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum