GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out!

+6
Kinosis
Misowaman
KSW
nodogoshi
Adax
Michał
10 posters
Go down
Michał
Michał

Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! Empty Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:54 am
Evans laid out the plan to beating Jon jones. Jon jones throws a LAZY jab! and he brings it back to his body instead of his chin. Evans was trying to set up the overhand right counter after that jab, but he sucks and is too slow. Dan Henderson has the legendary H bomb overhand right.

Mark my words, Dan HENDO Henderson will end this fight with a overhand right, Jones can't jab worth shit.
Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! Dan-henderson

Last edited by Michał on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Adax

Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! Empty Re: Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am
Michał wrote:Jones can't jab worth shit.

slightly fixed and/but TRUTH.
Adax

Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! Empty Re: Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 am
Jon Jones has STEFAN STRUVE LVL JAB.
Michał
Michał

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:27 am
Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! 6
Lazy jab brought back to his body

Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! Dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping
Overhand right
Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! 66
Overhand right
Adax

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:54 am
i know i said i wouldn't rage if Jones won but i must calmly present my personal opinion that Jones is a closet glass jaw snitch piece of derp.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 am
Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! 6

If that was Hendo standing there instead of Evans, Jones would be KTFO.

I think that Hendo would land the right hand. If Jones can survive a couple rounds, he'd likely cruise to a points victory, but Henderson would have a great chance to win by KO. The main reason I bring it up, Jackson will be looking for him to stall for the first couple of rounds. Excellent post by Michal, this fight does show an increased potential for Hendo to win.
KSW
KSW

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 am
Michał wrote:Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! 6
Lazy jab brought back to his body

Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! Dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping
Overhand right
Dan Henderson will KNOCK Jon jones out! 66
Overhand right
Nice analysis Michał, I hope Dan connects and puts an end to the Jones era.
Misowaman
Misowaman

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 am
if Rashad is too slow, how is Henderson going to hit him?

Rashad is one of the fastest guys in the division, so if he's too slow to hit Jones, how is Hendo going to do it?

for the record, I love Henderson, and want to see him win, but the logic makes no sense
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:57 am
Misowaman wrote:if Rashad is too slow, how is Henderson going to hit him?

Rashad is one of the fastest guys in the division, so if he's too slow to hit Jones, how is Hendo going to do it?

for the record, I love Henderson, and want to see him win, but the logic makes no sense

Good question, I can explain it.

Timing beats speed.

They say speed kills, and it does, and as you mention this fight was speed vs speed, with Jones being the faster guy.

But the way to beat speed is with timing, and Henderson is an expert in this area.

Still a tough mountain for Hendo to climb, but he might do it.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 am
It would be pretty awesome to see Henderson put Jones' lights out since everyone is saying he has no chance. He has a pretty good chance if he can get it done in the first 3 rounds. Watching the Machida fight and the Evans fight can give Henderson some clues on how to beat Jones. The more he fights the more people are starting to figure him out.

Shogun got Jones back multiple times when he was doing spin kicks if I remember correctly, Henderson may come in with an H bomb to his head. Evans landed some good kicks when Jones was trying to punch.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 pm
Jones incredible gameplay will be run as much as you can. I don't see Hendo being afraid of him too. Let's see what happens when another H-bomb connects.

War Hendo!!!
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm
Wolfman wrote:Jones incredible gameplay will be run as much as you can. I don't see Hendo being afraid of him too. Let's see what happens when another H-bomb connects.

War Hendo!!!

I think there is a high probability that the H-bomb will connect.

And if it does, we know what will happen.

But we also know that Jones will come to try to tire Henderson out, and then engage starting from round 3.

It isn't as if Jackson's "game" plans aren't obvious.

But I do think that Henderson, even at 38, has a decent shot. He can't hang athletically, but his power and experience, and ability to time is all good.
Dorch
Dorch

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:31 pm
I agree with your logic guys but i think that jones is going for the lay n pray and jones got some good wrestling so i think he takes him down/ hendo has shown to suck at takedown defense numerous times in the past although hes a wrestler.

That said i hope hendo hits him so hard that his head flies onto his mother watching in the seats and the head kos her.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 pm
Dorch wrote:I agree with your logic guys but i think that jones is going for the lay n pray and jones got some good wrestling so i think he takes him down/ hendo has shown to suck at takedown defense numerous times in the past although hes a wrestler.

That said i hope hendo hits him so hard that his head flies onto his mother watching in the seats and the head kos her.

I think Jones can probably take Hendo down.

Hendo is a 2x Olympic grecco roman wrestler, and as experienced as they come. But he can still be taken down, of course.

I hope he prepares. He's got plenty of time, let's hope he is able to shut this guy up.
Michał
Michał

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:01 pm
If Hendo wins against Jones. Does that make him GOAT?
Fisticuffa
Fisticuffa

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm
If that's the way Jones jabs then Hendo has a good chance to catch him with the right but it has to happen with in the first 3 rounds I think.

I don't know who is coaching the various MMA fighters in Boxing but the general level of skill is abysmal. I am not talking about Mayweather or Pernell or Pep skills here but the basics, many of them seem to lack the basics of how to jab or throw a hook properly.

I hope he does KO him so that I don't have to hear any more BS about him being the Ali of MMA.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 am
if jones beats hendo he will be the goat of skinny heavyweights fighting at light heavyweight.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 am
Michał wrote:If Hendo wins against Jones. Does that make him GOAT?

He is already the GOAT American MMA fighter.

If he beats Jones, he'll have to be considered at least one of the best ever (top 3 at least).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum