GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin
http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

Cro Cop Full Fight Videos - Rizin FF Empty Cro Cop Full Fight Videos - Rizin FF

Tue May 29, 2018 6:05 pm
Mirko Cro Cop vs Hyun Man Myung

Mirko Cro Cop vs King Mo

Cro Cop vs Baruto

Cro Cop vs Amir Aliakbari

Cro Cop vs Tsuyoshi Kosaka
westcott123
westcott123

Cro Cop Full Fight Videos - Rizin FF Empty Re: Cro Cop Full Fight Videos - Rizin FF

Tue May 29, 2018 8:55 pm
I was so happy when mirko won the Rizin ff open weight grand prix. Here's hoping fedor can make it happen in the Bellator grand prix.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Cro Cop Full Fight Videos - Rizin FF Empty Re: Cro Cop Full Fight Videos - Rizin FF

Tue May 29, 2018 11:06 pm
westcott123 wrote:I was so happy when mirko won the Rizin ff open weight grand prix. Here's hoping fedor can make it happen in the Bellator grand prix.

Would be amazing to see.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
westcott123
westcott123

Wed May 30, 2018 1:55 am
It would be either way he is still the goat in my eyes not the least the greatest heavyweight of all time. As I said if anyone asks me why I think fedor is the goat I have these 4 points

1 went 10 years undefeated
2 went 31-1-0-1nc in that 10 years
3 beat the best heavyweights of his era
4 10x world champion which is the most accomplished in heavy weight history.

Cro cop
1 became a top 5 fighter in both mma and kick boxing K1 and pride both which were the biggest promotions of their respective sports at the time
2 won two of the greatest tournaments ever pride and rizin ff (I consider to Rizin to be a major organization I don't agree with Wikipedia calling it a regional promotion it shows it is anything but)
3 fought the best and and only lost to great fighters there is no can on his loss colum.
4 it goes to both I find it amazing after all the fights for cro cop kickboxing boxing mma and fedor judo Sambo mma both will have over 100 bouts if a person could count them all for both they have still out lasted the "new breed"

Now is it because both mirko and fedor are fighters and today's heavyweights are more athletes?
westcott123
westcott123

Wed May 30, 2018 2:10 am
In the way that not that they're not great fighters but they don't have that fighters mind set two examples say yoel romero the guy is fast strong freak athlete and is a devastating fighter when people play his game look when he fought Whitaker Robert didn't play his game and romero lost in that they seem to have a plan A only attack they don't know what to do when they doesn't work

Fedor i know I know I always use him now while not as athletic as romero he is an athletic guy we will never see fedor doing back flips and cart wheels in retrospect he has been kicked punched rocked drop pounded on and even slammed on his head and still found the way to win.

I think that is the difference between a athlete and a fighter.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 am
Hoping to see mirko next year most likely and if say he has to retire hey what a way to go out not many retire on a win streak.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 30, 2018 3:01 pm
westcott123 wrote:It would be either way he is still the goat in my eyes not the least the greatest heavyweight of all time. As I said if anyone asks me why I think fedor is the goat I have these 4 points

Cro cop
1 became a top 5 fighter in both mma and kick boxing  K1 and pride both which were the biggest promotions of their respective sports at the time
2 won two of the greatest tournaments ever pride and rizin ff (I consider to Rizin to be a major organization I don't agree with Wikipedia calling it a regional promotion it shows it is anything but)
3 fought the best and and only lost to great fighters there is no can on his loss colum.
4 it goes to both I find it amazing after all the fights for cro cop kickboxing boxing mma and fedor judo Sambo mma both will have over 100 bouts if a person could count them all for both they have still out lasted the "new breed"

Now is it because both mirko and fedor are fighters and today's heavyweights are more athletes?

I think Fedor retires after this GP for Bellator. Hope he has the belt with him when he leaves. I think Mirko's last fight will be on NYE. I think this latest injury will bring it to an end. Two HW greats going out together at around the same time. They are legends and belong on the MMA Mount Rushmore.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 30, 2018 3:02 pm
westcott123 wrote:In the way that not that they're not great fighters but they don't have that fighters mind set two examples say yoel romero the guy is fast strong freak athlete and is a devastating fighter when people play his game look when he fought Whitaker Robert didn't play his game and romero lost in that they seem to have a plan A only attack they don't know what to do when they doesn't work

Fedor i know I know I always use him now while not as athletic as romero he is an athletic guy we will never see fedor doing back flips and cart wheels in retrospect he has been kicked punched rocked drop pounded on and even slammed on his head and still found the way to win.

I think that is the difference between a athlete and a fighter.

Yeah, Fedor definitely belongs in the fighter category.

westcott123
westcott123

Wed May 30, 2018 6:53 pm
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:It would be either way he is still the goat in my eyes not the least the greatest heavyweight of all time. As I said if anyone asks me why I think fedor is the goat I have these 4 points

Cro cop
1 became a top 5 fighter in both mma and kick boxing  K1 and pride both which were the biggest promotions of their respective sports at the time

I think Fedor retires after this GP for Bellator.  Hope he has the belt with him when he leaves.  I think Mirko's last fight will be on NYE.  I think this latest injury will bring it to an end.  Two HW greats going out together at around the same time.  They are legends and belong on the MMA Mount Rushmore.

They both certainly do i will say this thank God they're old schools fans like us who make sure these guys get the respect they deserve. If it is not for us and the other hard core fans the ufc plague would be a lot worse than it is now. That is the difference between us and them is that we are fans of the fighters win lose of draw they on the other hand nut hug one fighter then jump ship when the next ufc hype machine comes along then it is like who? With the previous fighter they were nut hugging before.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 30, 2018 11:33 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Cro cop

I think Fedor retires after this GP for Bellator.  Hope he has the belt with him when he leaves.  I think Mirko's last fight will be on NYE.  I think this latest injury will bring it to an end.  Two HW greats going out together at around the same time.  They are legends and belong on the MMA Mount Rushmore.

They both certainly do i will say this thank God they're old schools fans like us who make sure these guys get the respect they deserve. If it is not for us and the other hard core fans the ufc plague would be a lot worse than it is now. That is the difference between us and them is that we are fans of the fighters win lose of draw they on the other hand nut hug one fighter then jump ship when the next ufc  hype machine comes along then it is like who? With the previous fighter they were nut hugging before.

True. I respect the legends like this win, lose, or draw. Same with many of the other legends.

Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:24 am
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
They both certainly do i will say this thank God they're old schools fans like us who make sure these guys get the respect they deserve. If it is not for us and the other hard core fans the ufc plague would be a lot worse than it is now. That is the difference between us and them is that we are fans of the fighters win lose of draw they on the other hand nut hug one fighter then jump ship when the next ufc  hype machine comes along then it is like who? With the previous fighter they were nut hugging before.

The plus side is that there's a lot more of us then people would think. Remember, Fedor has won many polls on who's the GOAT. Even Bloody Elbow's GOAT tournament, he beat GSP and Anderson Silva.

Even the fighters know it. Why do you think fighters to this day still want to fight Fedor despite him being past his prime and his aura gone? Frank Mir wanted the fight for a long time and now Roy Nelson is lobbying to fight Fedor. How many fighters get that? How many people go out there wanting to fight GSP, Anderson, or Jones? Eight years after the Werdum loss and he's still the white whale.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:51 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

The plus side is that there's a lot more of us then people would think. Remember, Fedor has won many polls on who's the GOAT. Even Bloody Elbow's GOAT tournament, he beat GSP and Anderson Silva.

Even the fighters know it. Why do you think fighters to this day still want to fight Fedor despite him being past his prime and his aura gone? Frank Mir wanted the fight for a long time and now Roy Nelson is lobbying to fight Fedor. How many fighters get that? How many people go out there wanting to fight GSP, Anderson, or Jones? Eight years after the Werdum loss and he's still the white whale.

You're right.  They use shills and intimidation tactics on the forums to make it look like they have the majority opinion. They want to look bigger than they really are.

westcott123
westcott123

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:47 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Even today fedor wins the goat polls yeah there are more people like us I say it is because the ufc fans are loud mouths.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:11 pm
You're right 8 years on fedor is still the white whale of the mma not bad for an 'over-rated" "can crusher" who had those "fake' fights in Japan while fighting under a rule set that could" kill" people.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum