GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:51 pm
ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Aung-la-N-sang-vs-Ken-Hasegawa

Fight Card:
Aung La Nsang  vs.  Ken Hasegawa 185 lbs
Leandro Issa  vs.  Roman Alvarez 135 lbs
S. Petpayathai  vs.  Jia Wen Ma 145 lbs
Rafael Nunes  vs.  Tetsuya Yamada 145 lbs
Mite Yine  vs.  Saw Darwait 145 lbs
Ahmad Qais Jasoor  vs.  Lei Chen 135 lbs
Jeremy Miado  vs.  K. Kongsrichai 115 lbs

The ONE Middleweight World Title will be on the line when ONE Championship returns to the Thuwunna Indoor Stadium in Yangon, Myanmar.

In the main event of ONE: SPIRIT OF A WARRIOR on 29 June, Myanmar national hero and two-division ONE World Champion, Aung La “The Burmese Python” N Sang, will defend one of his belts against Japan’s Ken Hasegawa.

Since Aung La N Sang captured the middleweight world title in a thrilling rematch with Vitaly Bigdash last June, he has gone on to make history.

The 33-year-old defeated Alain Ngalani in the organization’s first Open Weight Super-Bout at ONE: HERO’S DREAM, and then captured the ONE Light Heavyweight World Championship with a KO of Alexandre Machado at ONE: QUEST FOR GOLD in February.

Now, the man from Myanmar will return to the middleweight division to defend his title for the first time against Hasegawa. It will be no easy task, as the Japanese could very well be the greatest threat Aung La N Sang has ever faced.

“It is always a pleasure and a privilege to share my skills and talents with everyone back home. As champion, I am willing to take on all comers,” he says.

“It is an honor to represent the country of Myanmar on the biggest global stage of martial arts competition.

“This world championship means a lot to me, to those who have been behind my career from the very beginning, to my family, and to my friends. I will do everything in my power to defend this title against the hungry lion that is Ken Hasegawa.”

Hasegawa is an exciting Japanese veteran who has built an impressive 16-2-1 record since his mixed martial arts debut in 2011. Now, he is taking his place among the world’s best martial artists by making his ONE debut.

The Japanese is no stranger to elite competition, however, having faced opponents from around the globe in world-renowned promotions including DEEP – where he became the promotion’s Megaton (open weight) Champion.

The 31-year-old from Kanagawa, Japan, is well-known for thrilling fans with his finishing skills. He has recorded 10 victories via stoppage, including six knockouts and four submissions, proving he is indeed a well-rounded threat in the cage.

“After eight years of excellence as a professional, I have reached the next stage in my career, and I can’t be any more excited for what is in store for me,” he says.

“I am grateful to ONE Championship for giving me the opportunity to showcase my talents to the world.

“It is an honor to face Aung La N Sang for the belt. I respect him and what he has accomplished, but I am confident of victory, and my hand will be raised as the new middleweight champion.”

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:08 am
La N Sang against Hasegawa should really be a good one. Two top notch Asian MMA fighters fight for the belt.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 pm
I can't get the app to work on my phone. Does anyone know how to get this on PC/laptop stream?
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 pm
CDF47 wrote:I can't get the app to work on my phone.  Does anyone know how to get this on PC/laptop stream?

Sorry. Don't know.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:15 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:I can't get the app to work on my phone.  Does anyone know how to get this on PC/laptop stream?

Sorry. Don't know.

OK. Damn I don't know why this has to be an app. A stream would have been good or at least offer both.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:21 pm
I found out this might stream on youtube so it may not be an issue for PCs.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:21 pm
I hope ONE will use the ring again
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:15 pm
Kingfedor wrote:I hope ONE will use the ring again

I really hope so too.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:58 pm
N Sang is legit. What a fight. That would be awesome if Rizin would work with ONE. He would be a great addition to a MW GP with Vitor.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:42 am
ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Dg6igIrU8AAuWCo
2 real warrior foty candidat for sure
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:50 pm
Kingfedor wrote:ONE Championship: Spirit Of A Warrior - N Sang vs. Hasegawa - June 29 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Dg6igIrU8AAuWCo
2 real warrior foty candidat for sure

It has to be top 5 FOTY so far. That fight was a war.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum