GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

DAZN is beating ESPN+ by a large margin (good news for Bellator, KSW, and Combate Americas)/UFC not up to WME-IMG standards? Empty DAZN is beating ESPN+ by a large margin (good news for Bellator, KSW, and Combate Americas)/UFC not up to WME-IMG standards?

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:00 pm
https://m.sherdog.com/news/articles/Dazn-Silly-Name-Serious-Business-157273

This can only mean good things for Bellator, KSW, and Combate Americas. Also the UFC doesn't seem to be everything WME hoped according to article.
westcott123
westcott123

DAZN is beating ESPN+ by a large margin (good news for Bellator, KSW, and Combate Americas)/UFC not up to WME-IMG standards? Empty Re: DAZN is beating ESPN+ by a large margin (good news for Bellator, KSW, and Combate Americas)/UFC not up to WME-IMG standards?

Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:37 pm
Interesting read but man dazan is still not available here it sucks because i end up missing out on some Bellator events. I either have to a wait for the results or B watch YouTube reaction videos .
westcott123
westcott123

DAZN is beating ESPN+ by a large margin (good news for Bellator, KSW, and Combate Americas)/UFC not up to WME-IMG standards? Empty Re: DAZN is beating ESPN+ by a large margin (good news for Bellator, KSW, and Combate Americas)/UFC not up to WME-IMG standards?

Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:08 pm
Alas I still at least get to watch Rizin and one championship.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 pm
I got DAZN fuck ESPN +

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum