GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

One championship tnt moraes vs johnson  Empty One championship tnt moraes vs johnson

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:19 am
https://youtu.be/PE6_UEZACXM

Man moraes looks big next to dj.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

One championship tnt moraes vs johnson  Empty Re: One championship tnt moraes vs johnson

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:57 pm
Sucks the Alvarez fight went to a DQ but we got a nice finish in the Flyweight Title fight. Nice KO. The Voice was right, if you didn't know, now you do with Moraes. I bet people will be calling for him to go to the UFC or for UFC to show some interest.
westcott123
westcott123

One championship tnt moraes vs johnson  Empty Re: One championship tnt moraes vs johnson

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:11 am
I thought moraes was going to win I didn't pick that it would be a knock out i thought it would be via decision.  Eddie and luri should run it back . As usual I saw somewhere some moron saying it was fixed or something yeah the UFC guys didn't win that must be it. I also saw people complaining about knees to the head so I won't be surprised they will ban them soon.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:30 am
westcott123 wrote:I thought moraes was going to win I didn't pick that it would be a knock out i thought it would be via decision.  Eddie and luri should run it back . As usual I saw somewhere some moron saying it was fixed or something yeah the UFC guys didn't win that must be it. I also saw people complaining about knees to the head so I won't be surprised they will ban them soon.

People need to stop being pussies. There's no logic to ban knees to a ground opponent or soccer kicks but are allowed to knee and kick standing. Sadly, you're right, as ONE got rid of soccer kicks.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:44 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I thought moraes was going to win I didn't pick that it would be a knock out i thought it would be via decision.  Eddie and luri should run it back . As usual I saw somewhere some moron saying it was fixed or something yeah the UFC guys didn't win that must be it. I also saw people complaining about knees to the head so I won't be surprised they will ban them soon.

People need to stop being pussies. There's no logic to ban knees to a ground opponent or soccer kicks but are allowed to knee and kick standing. Sadly, you're right, as ONE got rid of soccer kicks.
The only reason they want to ban knees is because the other guy managed to use them first. If DJ won they would be rubbing it in.   I still can't believe people are confused about the weight classes in one championship.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:39 pm
Rizin ff has the best rule set in mma today.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:02 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

The only reason they want to ban knees is because the other guy managed to use them first. If DJ won they would be rubbing it in.   I still can't believe people are confused about the weight classes in one championship.
People are saying moraes is two weight class bigger uh no moraes is taller plus he moraes use to fight at 125lb . Last time I looked it is weight class not height class .
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 am
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/one-is-a-complete-disaster.4175525/

More bitching  these same people bitching would be the same ones going " this proves all the elite talent is in the ufc and mighty mouse ducked TJ to fight easier competition". Ironically some of them are probably the same ones who call aljomain sterling a bitch because of him being kneed by petr yan.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:14 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

They really bowed down to pressure is the reason they banned soccer kicks. Which I bet 99% were people who don't even watch mma . I would like them to name one person who has died or sufers brain damage from fighting under these kind of rules.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:56 am
I don't have the article but MMAJunkie has already put out an article talking about getting rid of knees to a ground opponent. Anything outside the pussified rules is considered too dangerous.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:57 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

They really bowed down to pressure is the reason they banned soccer kicks. Which I bet 99% were people who don't even watch mma . I would like them to name one person who has died or sufers brain damage from fighting under these kind of rules.

Meanwhile, they're fine with elbows even though they're way worse.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:04 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:I don't have the article but MMAJunkie has already put out an article talking about getting rid of knees to a ground opponent. Anything outside the pussified rules is considered too dangerous.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/04/demetrious-johnson-problem-with-grounded-knees-one-championship

Is that the article? 

Yeah you're right anything outside of pussified rules is dangerous . Even though we saw DJ get up and shake people's hands oh I know now the real DJ is actually dead and that other guy is a person who looks and sounds exactly like him .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:21 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:I don't have the article but MMAJunkie has already put out an article talking about getting rid of knees to a ground opponent. Anything outside the pussified rules is considered too dangerous.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/04/demetrious-johnson-problem-with-grounded-knees-one-championship

Is that the article? 

Yeah you're right anything outside of pussified rules is dangerous . Even though we saw DJ get up and shake people's hands oh I know now the real DJ is actually dead and that other guy is a person who looks and sounds exactly like him .

Yup. That's the article.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:42 am
What a shitty article.

It's not worth it to refute it point by point or whatever, just a couple things.

One, Moraes was the champion and Johnson was the challenger for his belt. Moraes clearly showed why it is that he is the champion, and he deserves a bit of respect.

Two, Michael Bisping is a UFC employee, so is therefore in no sense of the imagination a credible objective commenter, and inappropriate as a source in the way he was portrayed in the shitty essay you posted from MMA Flunky.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum