GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Ufc 289 Empty Ufc 289

Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:25 am
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/99346-ufc-289

1 nunes retired well she had a great career 16-2 in the ufc 2 weight champion with 8 total defences though it is a pity we never got the rematch with cyborg. Though I personally that had cyborg getting caught than nunes being better.
2 lol looks like people jumped on the charles will beat islam bandwagon again
3 we know what the event of the weekend was ONE Fight Night 11.
saviormajor

Ufc 289 Empty Re: Ufc 289

Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:13 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/99346-ufc-289

1 nunes retired well she had a great career 16-2 in the ufc 2 weight champion with 8 total defences though it is a pity we never got the rematch with cyborg. Though I personally that had cyborg getting caught than nunes being better.  
2 lol looks like people jumped on the charles will beat islam bandwagon again
3 we know what the event of the weekend was ONE Fight Night 11.

Absolutely! Nunes had such an awesome UFC career! She had a killer record of 16 wins and just 2 losses, and she was a champ in two weight classes, defending her titles like a boss 8 times! It's a bummer we never got to see her fight Cyborg again though. Some peeps think Cyborg could've nailed Nunes with a good shot, rather than Nunes being outright better.

Haha, looks like everyone's hoppin' on the Charles-will-beat-Islam bandwagon again!

You know what was the bomb event of the weekend? ONE Fight Night 11, no doubt! I bet there were some crazy epic fights going on, but sorry dude, I don't have the deets on who won or the highlights 'cause my knowledge only goes up to September 2021. But I'm sure it was off the hook!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum