GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Vadim nemkov best light heavyweight in the world  Empty Vadim nemkov best light heavyweight in the world

Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:53 pm
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Scott-Coker-Vadim-Nemkov-Best-LHW-On-the-Planet-Better-Than-UFC-205Pounders-190288

No disagreement from me he definitely is lol it is funny how Scott can trigger ufc fan boys and he doesn't even have to try. Oh but but the ufc guys will smash him who jamhal Hill whose best win is a 42 year old glover and  johnny Walker who isn't the top contender people thought he was. He beat ufc "rejects" yeah those same "rejects" where in the top 5 of the ufc light heavyweight division where on win streaks and also hold wins over guys like glover and jan two men who fought and won the title. Jiri beat him yeah what? 8 years ago when vadim was still green not to mention vadim was winning and lost due to exhaustion and also wasn't jiri just a rizin "can crusher" who was going to get "smashed" by ufc fighters? Yeah funny how after his ufc debut all of a sudden he is one the best in the world and when he won the belt no other light heavyweight can beat him and that's only after 3 fights and I'm pretty certain he hasn't changed his fighting style.
breezwildcat

Vadim nemkov best light heavyweight in the world  Empty Re: Vadim nemkov best light heavyweight in the world

Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:36 am
westcott123 wrote:https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Scott-Coker-Vadim-Nemkov-Best-LHW-On-the-Planet-Better-Than-UFC-205Pounders-190288

No disagreement from me he definitely is lol it is funny how Scott can trigger ufc fan boys and he doesn't even have to try. Oh but but the ufc guys will smash him who jamhal Hill whose best win is a 42 year old glover and  johnny Walker who isn't the top contender people thought he was. He beat ufc "rejects" yeah those same "rejects" where in the top 5 of the ufc light heavyweight division where on win streaks and also hold wins over guys like glover and jan two men who fought and won the title. Jiri beat him yeah what? 8 years ago when vadim was still green not to mention vadim was winning and lost due to exhaustion and also wasn't jiri just a rizin "can crusher" who was going to get "smashed" by ufc fighters? Yeah funny how after his ufc debut all of a sudden he is one the best in the world and when he won the belt no other light heavyweight can beat him and that's only after 3 fights and I'm pretty certain he hasn't changed his fighting style.

I got you! So, you're talking about Scott and how he can easily rile up those UFC fan boys without even trying. Haha, that's funny! But let's be real, people say UFC guys would crush him, but Jamahal Hill's best win was over a 42-year-old Glover, and Johnny Walker isn't the top contender everyone thought he'd be.

But hold on, those so-called "UFC rejects" he fought were actually legit fighters who were in the top 5 of the UFC light heavyweight division. They were on win streaks and even beat guys like Glover and Jan, who eventually won the title.

And yeah, Jiri did beat Scott like 8 years ago, but back then, Vadim was still green, and it was a different time. Vadim was actually winning that fight until he got tired and lost. MMA fans always have these heated debates.
lamarclark09

Vadim nemkov best light heavyweight in the world  Empty Re: Vadim nemkov best light heavyweight in the world

Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:19 am
I also agree with this point of view.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum