GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 301 (possibly the last event) Empty Bellator 301 (possibly the last event)

Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:56 pm
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/105124-bellator-301-amosov-vs-jackson

Possibly the last bellator event ever it sucks but you know they did manage to last this long though they never got a fair shake thanks to the ufc smear campaign don't worry pfl now that bellator is (Possibly) out of the game you're now (ufc) enemy number one.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bellator 301 (possibly the last event) Empty Re: Bellator 301 (possibly the last event)

Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:50 pm
The MMA scene is depressing and has probably killed some of my passion for it. I really enjoyed Bellator. In many ways, more than UFC and it sucks they're done. They deserve to be remembered fondly for great events and either reviving or launching careers. Instead, you got people calling them a joke and failure.

I agree. We've seen this dance and heard this song before. PFL will be next to get the smear campaign and will be mocked and ridiculed while UFC continues it's iron grip on the sport. Saw it with Strikeforce, saw it with Bellator, and now it's PFL's turn cause the media and the zombies will always carry that bald headed cocksucker's water.

CODELMJVG likes this post

westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 301 (possibly the last event) Empty Re: Bellator 301 (possibly the last event)

Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:16 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:The MMA scene is depressing and has probably killed some of my passion for it. I really enjoyed Bellator. In many ways, more than UFC and it sucks they're done. They deserve to be remembered fondly for great events and either reviving or launching careers. Instead, you got people calling them a joke and failure.

I agree. We've seen this dance and heard this song before. PFL will be next to get the smear campaign and will be mocked and ridiculed while UFC continues it's iron grip on the sport. Saw it with Strikeforce, saw it with Bellator, and now it's PFL's turn cause the media and the zombies will always carry that bald headed cocksucker's water.

https://twitter.com/criscyborg/status/1725708997578424706?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1725708997578424706%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Well there might be good news cris cyborg tweeted that bellator is still going it's the last event through showtime so it might all depend if they can find another streaming service TV deal etc. There is still hope though I still personally hope if it was going to get absorbed it would be with rizin.

What a huge upset from Jason Jackson defeated the unstoppable yarslov amasov 27-0 to 27-1
Patchy mix in my opinion the best bantamweight in mma I reckon he could beat sean o'malley controversial I know.
I'm glad raufeon stots beat sabatello personally I can't stand loud mouths like colby and sabatello people might like that sort of thing but I don't I think it makes mmma too wwe. Though you can blame the ufc for that.
Well with usman suspended I think they should do an mckee vs shabily final.

Rocksoldier84, westcott123 and CODELMJVG like this post

westcott123
westcott123

Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:13 am
In reality until someone from either bellator or pfl come out and say something everything is just hear say and conjecture.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum