GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Does anyone know EatonBeever from the UG??? You just gotta read this! Empty Does anyone know EatonBeever from the UG??? You just gotta read this!

Wed May 16, 2012 12:51 pm
This guy is EPIC! He's been fighting the good fight on the UG for a long time now. He never backs down and is completely relentless against the evil empire. Haha.

I think he just got banned there. He friended my alias counterinsurgence account there. Below is his couple of dozen page manifesto pushed right in the face of the zombie nation using solid logic and well research documented material. It's got 70K views there and 1150 replies in the past moth and a half. He's prime-material for G-MMA.

Does any body know him???

The Rise & Problems of Zuffa UFC by EatonBeever

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1977421&forum=1&page=1&pc=1149

Last edited by Dagwood on Wed May 16, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfman
Wolfman

Does anyone know EatonBeever from the UG??? You just gotta read this! Empty Re: Does anyone know EatonBeever from the UG??? You just gotta read this!

Wed May 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Just read the whole thing. It's really good. Details everything that happened since the beginning. This guy knows what he's talking about, i wish he comes by. I recommend this one. Just don't recommend the comments from the other guys, lots of trolls and zombies there too.

Try to contact this guy.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Does anyone know EatonBeever from the UG??? You just gotta read this! Empty Re: Does anyone know EatonBeever from the UG??? You just gotta read this!

Wed May 16, 2012 5:57 pm
yup read his stuff a while back his history of Pride fc is really good too.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1935190&page=1&pc=160
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed May 16, 2012 6:02 pm
too bad the underground is as bad as sherdog, I remember going there in like 2000 reading the Pride fc play by plays, almost everyone was kool then TUF happened....
EatonBeever

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Hey guys. I actually found this forum through the thread I made back in 2012 on Zuffa UFC just recently. Thanks for the compliments. I was just pissed off at the shit job UFC did so I decided to write in great detail from my point of view why Zuffa UFC sucks. I knew it would attract the new kids who only watch UFC post-TUF, but thats okay, I kind of want that because then they argue and reply. And when they reply, they are too dumb to realize it gets bumped to the top and more and more 'newer' fans read it and educate them on why UFC is a terrible organization.

I was frozen for a long time for getting into it with Joe Rogan. He called me a 'cunt' and I was the one banned. LOL. I called him out for his stupid 'UFC is swallowing Boxing' comment and pretty much rubbed it in his face that he was wrong and stupid. I came back to UG after being bored.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:11 am
EatonBeever wrote:Hey guys.  I actually found this forum through the thread I made back in 2012 on Zuffa UFC just recently.  Thanks for the compliments.  I was just pissed off at the shit job UFC did so I decided to write in great detail from my point of view why Zuffa UFC sucks.  I knew it would attract the new kids who only watch UFC post-TUF, but thats okay, I kind of want that because then they argue and reply.  And when they reply, they are too dumb to realize it gets bumped to the top and more and more 'newer' fans read it and educate them on why UFC is a terrible organization.  

I was frozen for a long time for getting into it with Joe Rogan.  He called me a 'cunt' and I was the one banned.  LOL.  I called him out for his stupid 'UFC is swallowing Boxing' comment and pretty much rubbed it in his face that he was wrong and stupid.    I came back to UG after being bored.
Hey EatonBeever!

Nice to see you here. Hope you'll stick around here to join in the no Zuffa-hype non-Zombied discussion here. 

Almost everyone here is senior very longtime posters (10+ years to the 90's even) from other forums who were repeatedly run off for critical views of Zuffa and it's brain-trust's good for the entire 'sport' of MMA in the long run. We have all been persecuted for years by the Zombie nation but have stood strong in our positions. Most all have been in front many a moderator's firing squad for simply a different opinion than the masses there. Not bad behavior, but for questioning the integrity of Zuffa with what they do business-wise and it's effect on the sport as a whole.

Myself and other of our members have been activists who have been trying to expose Zuffa's deception to fans through disinformation, misrepresentation, and mob tactics. Not mob-like but 'mob' as in 'the mob'.

From your post EatonBeever in the UG thread I linked here, it is evident that we share many of the same views and our love for the sport of MMA. Not simply 'UFC' which in many ways is limiting the ultimate potential of the sport due to it's business practices and the nature of the people owning & running it.

To give you a bit better understanding of why we founded this place... here is my welcome message to new members. It includes our mission & our vision. This is 'not' any typical MMA forum. Aside from the Worldwide MMA focus, it is far from that...

Dagwood wrote:Hey __________!
I haven't had a chance to welcome you to Global-MMA yet. I'm not sure if you were aware of this but G-MMA is not your run of the mill English speaking MMA sight. In fact, were quite a bit different we are about All MMA, ALL MMA orgs, & ALL MMA fighters worldwide. The site is politically opposed to Zuffa the 'business' entity and it's ownership Dana, Lorena Fertitta, and Frank Fertitta lll. Simple as that.

Ideologically it's sort of like in US politics where there are Republican discussion forums and then there are Democrat forums. Two different spectrums of political opinion GENERALLY speaking. One 'some' issues there may be common ground but on most there are substantial differences. Democrats might not feel comfortable on Republican forums... and Republicans might not feel comfortable on Democrat forums. The cool part is that people in the middle of those two may feel comfortable, "for the most part", on either site.

All members at both types of MMA-political viewpoint forums (UFC focused or here) need to have extremely THICK SKINS when posting opinions that are opposed politically to the founding ideology of either type of forum site. Even if a forum member sits in the middle on most issues, they need to be aware that they will get a very defensive response to posts that are opposed to the ideology of each forum and to the political ideology of the vaaaaaast majority of the members there.

So with that in mind...

----------

This is my normal spiel for new members...

Hey __________!

I want to give you a bit of an idea about the place. We follow worldwide MMA, all orgs, & all fighters. We are not UFC-centered here. You should never be trolled or bashed for posting about non-UFC things. This is a troll-free zone and we want to keep it that way.

We do follow UFC fighters and their fights here because we luv ALL MMA everywhere it is fought no matter the organization.

Global-MMA was founded to focus on world-wide MMA and to be a bastion of resistance to Zuffa itself, some of the UFC business practices, and the ownership of the UFC. A sort of ground-zero MMA occupy movement that resists a single company and its owner's relentless attempts to control major worldwide professional mixed martial arts. 

Global-MMA was also founded as a safe-haven for members to speak out freely against Zuffa, Dana, Frank, Lorenzo & the UFC business itself if they chose without fear of being attacked and bashed.

The original members of this site have faced a lot of persecution and pretty nasty treatment at the major UFC-centric/UFC-only sites. We are all independent thinking fans of MMA. Not just "UFC" as 90%++ of people that called themselves "MMA fans" are. They're only fans of the UFC promotion and it's brand of MMA. They form their opinions about the sport based on what the UFC, Zuffa management, and a UFC-based media that relies on access to the company to feed their families... tells them. Not a lot of balanced information coming out of that. For sure there is nothing independent or balanced on the MMA press side of things.

G-MMA is aligned the opposite MMA-socio-politically to Zuffa, the UFC, Frank, Lorenzo & Dana. Not opposite to UFC fighters but to the people that run it and the business of the UFC. Some of us in fact are their biggest critics on the internet.

It is important to note that 'all' of our members aren't as politically opposed to Zuffa as most here. Some are indifferent and some support them on different issues. All posts here are up for debate. Just like when most of us were at other UFC-based sites supporting other worldwide organizations & fighters outside the UFC... support for Dana, the Fertittas or Zuffa on different issues will face strong opinions from the opposite side of the fence. Just like we had to at the UFC-centered sites... those members have to grow a bit of a thick skin. Opposites views will not get name calling or member bashing here though... EVER!

New members just need to understand that many of us here have been conditioned to be very defensive when we feel the Zuffa machine & it's ownership have unfairly attacked or unfairly portrayed non-Zuffa fighters, past Zuffa fighters, current Zuffa fighters, competitor organizations, or any other things.

Must reads...

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t134-forum-rules-must-read
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t706-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties

Great to have you here.  cheers 

Dagwood
Admin
We hope to see you join in the discussion here. There is a lot of great things we follow and promote here from international organizations and fighters worldwide. Maybe we can turn you on to some new and interesting things in international MMA that you haven't had exposure to yet.

Great to have you sign up EatonBeever! Does anyone know EatonBeever from the UG??? You just gotta read this! 2750705302 

Let us know if you need anything.
KSW
KSW

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:21 am
EatonBeever wrote:Hey guys.  I actually found this forum through the thread I made back in 2012 on Zuffa UFC just recently.  Thanks for the compliments.  I was just pissed off at the shit job UFC did so I decided to write in great detail from my point of view why Zuffa UFC sucks.  I knew it would attract the new kids who only watch UFC post-TUF, but thats okay, I kind of want that because then they argue and reply.  And when they reply, they are too dumb to realize it gets bumped to the top and more and more 'newer' fans read it and educate them on why UFC is a terrible organization.  

I was frozen for a long time for getting into it with Joe Rogan.  He called me a 'cunt' and I was the one banned.  LOL.  I called him out for his stupid 'UFC is swallowing Boxing' comment and pretty much rubbed it in his face that he was wrong and stupid.    I came back to UG after being bored.
Welcome! Which version of mma do you prefer? Which promotions do you want to see at the top?
EatonBeever

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:25 pm
I got into nhb in the late 90's when I saw UFC 2 on VHS for the first time. I was hooked ever since. Pride 1999-2005 was my absolute favorite era. I did enjoy the little spurt UFC had in 2002 when they did UFC 40 which I praised to this day as the best UFC Zuffa has ever put on.

I just felt that MMA shouldn't be put as a 'sport' per say. I always believed that the it should be a Martial Arts Event. I think when UFC starts copying elements of other things like WWE, Boxing, MTV reality shows - then the product begins to look lame and a copycat. Look at the words - "mixed" "martial arts".... Mixed, MIX IT UP !! I like the idea of GSP vs. Cain Velasquez. Its interesting. I don't care about records or things of that nature. That is when UFC is trying to copy Boxing. Records dont matter. MMA should be a test of one's self. How far can one fighter go.... Who is the greatest fighter today ? And I think when you mix fighters into a "job atmosphere" like the UFC where records mean everything, titles mean everything, scoring points means everything - you are really taking a lot of the soul out of the fight and turning it into a lame athletic contest rather than an actual FIGHT. I mean, what has our thing come to when we are worried about fighter bonuses, worrying about getting cut, obeying orders from Dana White - a fucking nobody, twitter accounts, all this absolute garbage! How about an absolute tournament featuring 16 best fighters. Then have a super fight between these two we all wanted to see.... Then lets have Anderson Silva box Roy Jones Jr. MIX IT UP - the way Pride FC did ! I liked seeing Igor Vovchanchyn test himself in 1999 against K-1's best, Ernesto Hoost. It was fun to see Jerome Le Banner in MMA. Or even Pudz. Or even Brock Lesnar.. Or even Judo Gold Medalist... Or Rulan Garner... This is Mixed Martial arts! Forget 'climbing the latter to one day work for Dana White' - that is crap. Hold a Martial Arts event where we see the best fighters in the world compete to test themselves to answer questions - Who is the Best !
KSW
KSW

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 am
EatonBeever wrote:I got into nhb in the late 90's when I saw UFC 2 on VHS for the first time.  I was hooked ever since.  Pride 1999-2005 was my absolute favorite era.  I did enjoy the little spurt UFC had in 2002 when they did UFC 40 which I praised to this day as the best UFC Zuffa has ever put on.  

I just felt that MMA shouldn't be put as a 'sport' per say.  I always believed that the it should be a Martial Arts Event.  I think when UFC starts copying elements of other things like WWE, Boxing, MTV reality shows - then the product begins to look lame and a copycat.  Look at the words - "mixed" "martial arts"....  Mixed, MIX IT UP !!  I like the idea of GSP vs. Cain Velasquez.  Its interesting.  I don't care about records or things of that nature.  That is when UFC is trying to copy Boxing.  Records dont matter.  MMA should be a test of one's self.  How far can one fighter go....  Who is the greatest fighter today ?  And I think when you mix fighters into a "job atmosphere" like the UFC where records mean everything, titles mean everything, scoring points means everything - you are really taking a lot of the soul out of the fight and turning it into a lame athletic contest rather than an actual FIGHT.   I mean, what has our thing come to when we are worried about fighter bonuses, worrying about getting cut, obeying orders from Dana White - a fucking nobody, twitter accounts, all this absolute garbage!  How about an absolute tournament featuring 16 best fighters.  Then have a super fight between these two we all wanted to see.... Then lets have Anderson Silva box Roy Jones Jr.  MIX IT UP - the way Pride FC did !   I liked seeing Igor Vovchanchyn test himself in 1999 against K-1's best, Ernesto Hoost.   It was fun to see Jerome Le Banner in MMA.  Or even Pudz.  Or even Brock Lesnar..  Or even Judo Gold Medalist...  Or Rulan Garner...  This is Mixed Martial arts!   Forget 'climbing the latter to one day work for Dana White' - that is crap.  Hold a Martial Arts event where we see the best fighters in the world compete to test themselves to answer questions - Who is the Best !
I got into the sport via PRIDE and that´s how I want mma to be. Hopefully UFC is dethroned soon by promotions like KSW, M-1 and Legend.
SRC
SRC

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 am
The problem with your analysis is that tournaments don't always find out who the best fighter is. It's whichever fighter gets the least injuries or the best match ups. That doesn't determine who the best is. Although the UFC usually isn't the best way to promote the sport, they give their guys enough fights against enough styles to see where they are at.... They also have the deepest roster in MMA and it's not even arguable. I just wish they would do smaller events and co-promote so that we can see the world against the UFC's roster.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:52 pm
You had me til records don't matter

I completely disagree. Who you beat and how is everything it helps to make matchmaking to create best fights stylistically and gives us an idea of who is best in the world.

Tournaments I prefer because if from the beginning you already have proven rounded fighters you get nothing but super fights and no political BS you win you advance.

Ufc has deepest roster but uses it ass backwards making boring fights and promoting wrong guys and not giving shots to guys who earn it.

Weidman was first in a while they let get a shot even this he was a risk.
EatonBeever

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:20 pm
SRC wrote:The problem with your analysis is that tournaments don't always find out who the best fighter is. It's whichever fighter gets the least injuries or the best match ups. That doesn't determine who the best is. Although the UFC usually isn't the best way to promote the sport, they give their guys enough fights against enough styles to see where they are at.... They also have the deepest roster in MMA and it's not even arguable. I just wish they would do smaller events and co-promote so that we can see the world against the UFC's roster.
I think tournaments can be spread out which makes things interesting, the best fighters can be put in one tourney, but it doesnt have to take place in one night.

I also believe one night tournaments are a great way to create superstars and find new stars. Just my opinion..
EatonBeever

Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:40 pm
fka wrote:You had me til records don't matter

I completely disagree. Who you beat and how is everything it helps to make matchmaking to create best fights stylistically and gives us an idea of who is best in the world.

Tournaments I prefer because if from the beginning you already have proven rounded fighters you get nothing but super fights and no political BS you win you advance.

Ufc has deepest roster but uses it ass backwards making boring fights and promoting wrong guys and not giving shots to guys who earn it.

Weidman was first in a while they let get a shot even this he was a risk.
Let me clarify about records.  I say records don't matter because UFC puts out records like its all that matters to a fighter.  The truth is there is major context in those fights that is overlooked and ignored.  Randy Couture's loss to Mikhail Illouhkine in Rings 1st Rise.  Total BS decision, but it still counted on his record.  So people throw his record out there, and its total bogus because the fans are too stupid to look at the context of his previous fights.  The sport changed and went through different rules where certain fighters had a disadvantage and yet it still counted on their 'record' , but in the fans eyes it didnt count.  So records are pointless if you just look at the number.  You have to look at the context of their individual fights to determine where they are in terms of how good they are. I agree with you - its all about who you beat that defines a fighter, but the stupid numbers next to a fighter's name are largely a huge misconception of who they are.
fka
fka

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:45 pm
I agree most look at merely results not watch the fight and see it first hand.
MuayTyson

Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:14 pm
champions open weight tournament would be sick

gsp vs silva (fuckweidman)
jones vs cain
winner fights winner for the undisputed p4p belt (finally giving meaning to the most retarded term in combat sports 'p4p')

lol
fka
fka

Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 pm
P4p is a completely made up term by Americans.

In reality it means nothing because its open to interpretation making it null and void.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum