GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass"

+8
nodogoshi
StillWill
Wolfman
monaroCountry
ZuffaKiller
Adax
KSW
Kinosis
12 posters
Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" Empty Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass"

Thu May 31, 2012 12:00 am
Saw this on sherdog: "Andrei Arlovski just said that in response to finding out Fedor is retiring against Pedro Rizzo. From the live video chat he said "Oh my god, that's a fucking joke" and that he hopes Rizzo puts a beating on the former Pride Champion."

I do know Arlovski had an online chat tonight (I didn't watch it so I can't confirm he said this). Interestingly enough everyone I saw on there started posting picks of Rizzo KOing Arlovski and generally defending Fedor. If Arlovski did say this I hope he gets another chance to fight Fedor so he can get KO'd again.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/fighting-rizzo-ing-joke-i-hope-pedro-whoops-his-ass-2105971/index4.html
KSW
KSW

Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" Empty Re: Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass"

Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am
If he really said this I lost respect for Arlovski.
Adax

Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" Empty Re: Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass"

Thu May 31, 2012 12:56 am
Damn, the fuck is Arlovski so bitter about?
ZuffaKiller

Thu May 31, 2012 2:02 am
Pathetic Fedor never insulted him once.
monaroCountry

Thu May 31, 2012 5:35 am
AA is trying to get back on the Bald Fuehrer's good graces. Ive noticed this with many UFC fighters trying to worm their way back.
monaroCountry

Thu May 31, 2012 6:22 am
Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" Overhandright
ZuffaKiller

Thu May 31, 2012 6:46 am
Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" Knockouts_Fedor_Emelianenko_Midair_KO_Andrei_Arlovski_Affliction_Day_o
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 am
Here is Arlovski's youtube channel where his videos are posted. Whenever this last one is posted I'll watch it and find out for sure.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu May 31, 2012 11:11 am
Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Andrei-Arlovski-mma-3784499-600-347

Adax

Thu May 31, 2012 3:12 pm
Even though he said some dumb shit towards The GOAT, I don't think we should be posting such .gifs and pics here guys. Remember we try to keep it classy at G-MMA.
KSW
KSW

Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm
monaroCountry wrote:Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" Overhandright
This is spot on.
Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" 852107159
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:Even though he said some dumb shit towards The GOAT, I don't think we should be posting such .gifs and pics here guys. Remember we try to keep it classy at G-MMA.

True. I'm someone that always supported and followed Arlovski's career. I'm disappointed with him talking some shit. Well, let's see what it was all about and what he has to say about it. Still, i don't see why it's a joke two legends that KO'd him fight in possibly their last fight. I just mocked him too because he talked shit about two greats, no hate. You guys that have twitter and stuff should send him messages asking about it.
StillWill
StillWill

Thu May 31, 2012 5:36 pm
I agree, there is no point for this fight to take place, its an assured win over an easy shot opponent.

This is just a celebration for Fedor fans to watch a knockout
monaroCountry

Thu May 31, 2012 5:48 pm
A fight is never guaranteed win, ever.

Two top rate and experinced legends going at it, whats not to like? There are some of us who have waited for this fight to happen for many years.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu May 31, 2012 6:07 pm
^I'm one of them. I had wanted to see this for a long time. Rizzo is basically the ufc's version of Cro Cop.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:Even though he said some dumb shit towards The GOAT, I don't think we should be posting such .gifs and pics here guys. Remember we try to keep it classy at G-MMA.

It is ironic that Arlovski is slagging off the fight and he's been kayoed by both guys.
Adax

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:41 am
nodogoshi wrote:

It is ironic that Arlovski is slagging off the fight and he's been kayoed by both guys.

Agreed. Although that doesn't mean I particularly enjoy watching the concussions, in perpetual repeat mode, that birthed such irony.
wekka
wekka

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:51 am
Instead of a truly colossal encounter with James Thompson, I have to put up with this garbage...
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 pm
And this is the exact reason why I never liked Arlovski. Keeps running his mouth even after getting KO'd multiple times in spectacular fashion, then continues to live in the past thinking he's hot shit.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:15 am
Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" Rizzoarlovski
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:10 pm
Arlovski: "Fighting Rizzo is a ****ing joke, I hope Pedro whoops his ass" 3077217049
well if he has the balls he can feel free to challenge Fedor again, im sure it would end the same way.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum