GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scumbag Promoter

+3
RussianTopTeam
Kinosis
Sodak
7 posters
Go down
Sodak
Sodak

Scumbag Promoter Empty Scumbag Promoter

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 am
Dana doing what he does best. Lying.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28906/white-admits-to-lying-to-ufc-148s-faber-and-menjivar-mcdonald-and-pickett.mma?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mmajunkie+%28MMAjunkie.com+Feed%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

“So I lied to him,” White admitted. “This show, even though it’s not live, we want to break some [news] on the show. With you [expletives], it’s tough to do. You’re out looking for the next big (scoop). I knew if I told him, he’s going to tell his camp. His camp is going to go tell this guy and that guy, and that’s how this thing going to get out. So I said, ‘You’re fighting Ivan Menjivar.’”
So when Barao, not Menjivar, emerged from the backstage area during the recent “TUF” episode, Faber was legitimately surprised.
But before White brought Barao to Las Vegas for the announcement, he also told fellow contenders Menjivar, McDonald and Pickett to prepare for a possible trip to Sin City.
“We had Menjivar, Barao, McDonald and Pickett all thinking they were flying to Las Vegas,” White said. “Menjivar actually thought his tickets were being booked and he was coming to Las Vegas. When Barao was announced, [Urijah] had no idea. That’s why I said, ‘Sorry bro’ (during the episode).”

Urijahs response----

“I thought Dana was kind of being a weirdo,” Faber said. “He didn’t need to lie to me about anything.”
Kinosis
Kinosis

Scumbag Promoter Empty Re: Scumbag Promoter

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:28 am
I would be more shocked if dana actually told the truth about something.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:09 pm
bald red pig

fast forward to 13:10
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:13 pm
That's really fucked up! The right way to go about it would be to tell faber who he is fighting and make him sign a non-disclosure agreement . If faber were to tell the whole world who he is fighting he would simply get a fine. It's unfair to Faber it's dishonest and it's childish , but hey! I can't say I didn't expect it from this bozo.
wekka
wekka

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 pm
If he wanted it to be surprise, then why tell him anything at all?
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:32 pm
moronoRepublic wrote:If he wanted it to be surprise, then why tell him anything at all?
I was thinking the same thing.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:45 pm
Misinformation type tactics.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:03 pm
Kinosis wrote:I would be more shocked if dana actually told the truth about something.

No doubt about that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum