GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rezin
rezin

Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani Empty Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 am
Having only heard of, but not seen Shilwani's interview with Sapp (cause I don't like Helwani) I didn't know
Ariel was this disrespectful. I was under the impression that Sapp was in studio but he wasn't.
Shilwani sounds more like armchair internet troll warrior than a journalist.

The rest is on youtube.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani Empty Re: Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 am
Well, that's Ariel Helwani for you… Trying to imitate his master and mentor Dana White at all costs , this time being disrespectfull to a fighter (I'm using that term loosely) .

My expert psycho-analysis tells me that Dana White molested young Ariel when he was eight years old, forever leaving him emotionally scarred.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani Empty Bob Sapp makes a mockery out of your favorite "reporter"

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 am

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani Empty Re: Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:54 am
btw sorry didn't know this was posted already Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani 2618827159
monaroCountry

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 am
Should be sorry for saying that the little mermaid reporter is a favorite Razz.

Ariel is a slimy weasel of a reporter.
KSW
KSW

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 am
merged threads
KSW
KSW

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:17 am
The GOAT journalist

Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani Ariel-helwani_display_image
Adax

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 am
Make that money Sapp, fuck Shilwani. I think these videos are fucking hilarious, Sapp needs his own variety show!
Adax

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:42 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:The GOAT journalist

Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani Ariel-helwani_display_image
Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani 1098768216

Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani 3371914814 Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani 3371914814 Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani 3371914814

:bobsapp:
KSW
KSW

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:00 am
Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani 3973136183

Bob "The Beast" Sapp vs Ariel "The Journalist" Helwani Helwanithepuppet
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 pm
I watched the whole interview. Basically it was Ariel saying that Sapp went to events to just go down and tap, making people that actually wanted to see a fight not get what they paid for, and that he was not a real fighter, he should just quit, while Sapp said it was all about money, he don't get paid as he did so he does not try to push himself until he gets hurt, that means, go down as the opponent touches him.

IMO Ariel had a point, BUT Sapp is famous and can use his name to help smaller orgs on the rise. So we got a difficult situation here.
Adax

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm
I bet Shilwani has never had a concussion in his life.
bolsheet

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:59 pm
This guy just tap for strikes again in 24 seconds today and have another fight next week, he's a disgrace. Helwani don't know nothting about the fighting game and just do interviews asking about the shirts, shoes, etc but at this point he's right, if sapp is so popular and do movies, pro-wrestiling, etc why he keeps throwing fights in 10 seconds he just fell on the ground with the opponent never touching on him in Slovenia last month.
Adax

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:12 pm
Sapp's new walkout song should be C.R.E.A.M by the Wu.

I say blame the people paying him, not Sapp himself. Or blame the people, whoever they may be, from these orgs who do not put up for hospital bills and post fight medical services. Sapp wouldn't have to hustle them if he wasn't scared of Gary Goodridge level brain damage (which should scare anyone IMO).
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Brock Sapp would crush Gonzo's head with one hand like an apple. That coward likes to run his mouth behind the pc screen and over the phone. I can't wait to see him getting punked Rampage style again.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum