GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

First Cup of Russia in mixed martial arts will be held in Moscow  Empty First Cup of Russia in mixed martial arts will be held in Moscow

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:47 pm
Wolfman
Wolfman

First Cup of Russia in mixed martial arts will be held in Moscow  Empty Re: First Cup of Russia in mixed martial arts will be held in Moscow

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:15 pm
Nice. Can't wait to see what the russians will do for MMA. Their ideas so far have been pretty interesting. Hope everything goes well.
KSW
KSW

First Cup of Russia in mixed martial arts will be held in Moscow  Empty Re: First Cup of Russia in mixed martial arts will be held in Moscow

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm
Wolfman wrote:Nice. Can't wait to see what the russians will do for MMA. Their ideas so far have been pretty interesting. Hope everything goes well.
The euro mma championship in october will be something new for the sport. I canĀ“t wait to see the event, Russia will probably dominate.
monaroCountry

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:41 pm
This will be great, a legit tournament. This is the future of MMA my friends.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
monaroCountry wrote:This will be great, a legit tournament. This is the future of MMA my friends.
The future is here. M-1 is a part of the european championship and the world cup. They will also work with K-1 Global according to rumours.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 pm
Sounds awesome.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:35 am
This is a excellent tourney for improving the growth of Russian MMA. May the best man win 8)
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 am
will the fights gp in to the mma record i mean if like someone has a record of 1-0 and then fights in the tournament and wins one fight will his record be 2-0 sorry for the bad english .Very Happy
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 am
Deadanimal15 wrote:will the fights gp in to the mma record i mean if like someone has a record of 1-0 and then fights in the tournament and wins one fight will his record be 2-0 sorry for the bad english .Very Happy

I'm positive this will certainly count towards a fighter's record. Bellator tournament fights go towards a fighter's record. The YAMMA tournaments went towards a fighter's record.
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 am
Sonatine wrote:
Deadanimal15 wrote:will the fights gp in to the mma record i mean if like someone has a record of 1-0 and then fights in the tournament and wins one fight will his record be 2-0 sorry for the bad english .Very Happy

I'm positive this will certainly count towards a fighter's record. Bellator tournament fights go towards a fighter's record. The YAMMA tournaments went towards a fighter's record.

i also really hope that Very Happy
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 am
It will be interesting to hear who will be participating in the teams in the European championships as well.
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 am
KSW
KSW

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm
Nice. This is the championship for amateurs but the euro championships mentioned in the article will be without protection gear and in a ring, right?
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Awesome, man. Good to see the fights looked good. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum