GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum... Empty I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:55 am
I'm thinking it might be good to differentiate this forum from the other one??? Just temporary. Let me know what you think.

I think this dark color and the way posts and vids show up looks a lot less home-made and more pro than the original theme. Fonts are modern-looking. Icons and links aren't bad but some may need some work,

KSW
KSW

I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum... Empty Re: I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:02 am
Looks good to me. Let´s hear what the others think.
Kinosis
Kinosis

I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum... Empty Re: I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:40 am
I don't mind the new layout, it does make it look different and it's cool. But whatever you guys decide.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 pm
the new layout looks sick, i like the Dream banner, very creative stuff and it symbolizes what this forum is about which is creative, cultured, intelligent, educated mma fans
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum