GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Please speak to Dagwood before any futher action against stu3fc Empty Please speak to Dagwood before any futher action against stu3fc

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 pm
If this guys does anything remotely against forum rules I will personally give him the death penalty.

stu3ufc wrote:tibau won this fucking fight

fuck this shitty russian

tibau won 29-28

kebab fucking sucks

Dear stu,

You must not like it here much. This crap just don't fly here. This is not the now dead teamtakeover or the pinnacle of MMA forums "k1-level-posers". You have had temporary bans here already and have been warned a number of other times before.This post would not be allowed on any of the major forums.

To be clear... You will be PERMA-IP BANNED with out warning the next time you break any forum rules. I'm thinking this site isn't a good fit for you. We do not want you here if this sort of thing continues just once more.

If you think I'm not serious ask Prince Mo. We will not have what you and your cronies did to TT done here. You will be exterminated for any other rules infractions.

*Important - You will also be required to post an apology thread with a promise not to do it again. If this does not happen within 48hrs... you will also face the afore mentioned PERMA-IP Ban.

Get the message bro???

Dagwood
Admin

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t2389-interview-whit-khabib-nurmagomedov-after-the-fight#20289
Kinosis
Kinosis

Please speak to Dagwood before any futher action against stu3fc Empty Re: Please speak to Dagwood before any futher action against stu3fc

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:50 pm
I think it's good to keep strict rules (filtered through common sense) so this forum doesn't become like every other MMA forum out there.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Please speak to Dagwood before any futher action against stu3fc Empty Re: Please speak to Dagwood before any futher action against stu3fc

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 am
Nice touch with the apology thread requirement. Make him swallow his pride. (I don't think that's exactly the point, just saying.)
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 am
This is to set an example for all those guys over there. Misowa got the message and so did Mo. Evidently the temp bans aren't working. The apology may not be the point but go take a look at what he and his buddies are doing over at TT now. That's so fucking ridiculous and childish its unbelievable. Why would we want guys that are mega-troll idiots and mentally deficient coming here and infecting this place.

Our rules are no stricter than any of the big forums. Stu's post and other crap would not be condoned there.

If you guys wanna see a good example of what week policing and poor moderators can do very quickly, go visit MMALinker. The forum traffic is about 50% of what it was a year ago. The place has been taken over by UFC-nazi mega-trolls who go into a feeding frenzy every time someone mentions anything straying for the zuffa company line. You can't even talk about other orgs at all there anymore or you get gang raped. Most all of the really good long-time members have either left or were banned. It is now officially a troll site and will be dead like TT at some point in the not too distant future.

This will never happen at Sherdog or the UG IMO due to the way the forums are run.

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:22 am
What I meant is that I don't believe that the point of requiring him to apologize in a thread is to shame him, or force him to swallow his pride per se, although it would have the effect. I think it's entirely appropriate what steps you took so far and that you're handling it perfectly.
ZuffaKiller

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 am
stu is very disrespectful, ignorant and a very sick minded person. There was no need for him to act like that. Even if he was mad tibau lost he could have shown maturity. I guess that is something he lacks
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm
good job dagwood, you show these clowns how it'd done

Please speak to Dagwood before any futher action against stu3fc 4003721579
ZuffaKiller

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 pm
so is stu to be banned since he has not created a apology thread?
Wolfman
Wolfman

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 pm
ZuffaKiller wrote:so is stu to be banned since he has not created a apology thread?

I don't see him as banned here, and he posted after the warning. I think he did not even see the warning. The guy comes and disappears for a while. Anyway, he can't complain if next time he breaks the rules he's banned for eternity.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 pm
Stu has been perma-IP-banned.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 am
stu thought he could walk in here like he owns the place and bring his TT antics with him, boy was he wrong
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum