GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

WarZone Fighting Challenge (My Cousin is starting a promotion) Empty WarZone Fighting Challenge (My Cousin is starting a promotion)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:39 pm
Hey guys, I know most of you (maybe none of you lol) live around here but my Cousin is starting an MMA promotion. I'm pretty excited about it and hope it goes well. It's just a small show but still, it's pretty cool. And don't worry, if it does well and he ends up acting like dana white I'll kick him in the nuts!

Their first show is on Oct. 6th, he asked me to be the camera man to record the fights so I will post them on here if all works out. http://kinosis79.blogspot.com/2012/07/warzone-fighting-challenge.html

WarZone Fighting Challenge (My Cousin is starting a promotion) Empty Re: WarZone Fighting Challenge (My Cousin is starting a promotion)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 pm
delete.

Last edited by mmainamerica on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kinosis
Kinosis

WarZone Fighting Challenge (My Cousin is starting a promotion) Empty Re: WarZone Fighting Challenge (My Cousin is starting a promotion)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:45 pm
Oh yeah, he has had a couple of fights with Gladiator FC (2-0) and they bought their cage from them. Though I don't like the cage as much as a ring it is interesting because it's a square cage. So you get the advantages of a ring (smaller space, corners to cut people off, etc) with the bonus of not being able to fall out of it.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 pm
mmainamerica wrote:My recommendation would be get a logo done at logotournament.com, very cheap and you'll get a great logo.

I'll have to let him know, thanks. I have nothing to do with it, just supporting my cousin and thought I'd share the news.
Heretic
Heretic

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:46 pm
a square cage sounds interesting
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:10 am
Cool man. Im looking forward to see your work as a cameraman.
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 am
awsome man Very Happy
Adax

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:18 pm
Awesome stuff Kinosis! You guys are in the perfect part of the country with the mid-east to have a chance with starting a small MMA promotion, I'm sure y'all will find plenty of scrappy corn-fed dudes looking to throw down. Tell your cousin that G-MMA has his back! WarZone Fighting Challenge (My Cousin is starting a promotion) 424776184
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 pm
Not so sure about the name, but good luck to you guys, and try to keep in the right way. Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum