GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

M-1 Challenge 30 Fight Videos Empty M-1 Challenge 30 Fight Videos

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:11 am
Shamil Zavurov vs Yasubey Enomoto

Jose Figueroa vs Artiom Damkovsky

Alexander Sarnavskiy vs Sergio Cortez

Tyson Jeffries vs Eddie Arizmendi

Bao Quach vs. Alvin Cacdac
brace
brace

M-1 Challenge 30 Fight Videos Empty Re: M-1 Challenge 30 Fight Videos

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:32 am
this was fuckin awesome show. The title fight was epic. We need a tie breaker. These guys should've been fighting in front of 30000 in Moscow. Hopefully Showtime pulled decent ratings.
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:35 am
Damkovsky is 4 real!
brace
brace

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:40 am
^ lol thas what i been saying all along (except that time when I called him to lose by decision)
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:42 am
brace wrote:this was fuckin awesome show. The title fight was epic. We need a tie breaker. These guys should've been fighting in front of 30000 in Moscow. Hopefully Showtime pulled decent ratings.
Great fights, beautiful ring. I really hope M-1 will become huge because this is real mma to me.
monaroCountry

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:43 am
ive been busy so havent seen it yet Sad.

brace
brace

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:46 am
Yeah that ring was sexy. I was getting kinda pissed tho that the ref kept restarting Zavurov and yasubey standing, instead of same position on the ground. wtf, he didn't know how the ring works..
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:52 am
monaroCountry wrote:ive been busy so havent seen it yet Sad.

I hope you didn´t read our spoiler comments.
monaroCountry

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 am
i couldnt hold the anticipation and had a sneak peak at the results
monaroCountry

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:50 am
All great fights, my favorite was Bao Quach vs. Alvin Cacdac
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:08 am
Tiger is one of the most well-rounded prospects I´ve ever seen. Damkovsky looked like a completely different fighter than the last time he fought Figueroa. He´s a man on a mission.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:24 am
So fast.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:58 am
Pretty good fights there. M-1 really put some good shows, and their ring is just beaultiful. Anyone knows the ratings and attendance?

TBH if you pick the main fight and exchange they for 2 UFC fighters everyone would be "OMG BEST FIGHT EVA SO MUCH HEART" and shit like that all over, now post this on Shitdog and the thread won't have more than 10 replies.

Thanks for always posting the videos, Johan.
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:45 pm
Wolfman wrote:Pretty good fights there. M-1 really put some good shows, and their ring is just beaultiful. Anyone knows the ratings and attendance?

TBH if you pick the main fight and exchange they for 2 UFC fighters everyone would be "OMG BEST FIGHT EVA SO MUCH HEART" and shit like that all over, now post this on Shitdog and the thread won't have more than 10 replies.

There are hundreds of threads on other forums about George Roop, TUF and other mediocre cagefighting stuff. It´s sad most fans don´t even know M-1 had this world class event last night. Tiger, Enomoto and Damkovsky could destroy most UFC fighters in the ring.
goodnightirene

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:02 pm
Thanks for posting Johan, i had to work late last night, and didnt get to catch a stream of the event, and couldnt record it because i dont have showtime

FUCK YA YASUBEY!!!

WAR SASHA

glad Damkovsky won!

btw is it just me or was that ring extremely sexy
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:05 pm
goodnightirene wrote:Thanks for posting Johan, i had to work late last night, and didnt get to catch a stream of the event, and couldnt record it because i dont have showtime

FUCK YA YASUBEY!!!

WAR SASHA

glad Damkovsky won!

btw is it just me or was that ring extremely sexy
Nice to have you here bro. I like your global mma knowledge. Ring was smokin Very Happy
monaroCountry

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:31 pm
brace wrote:Yeah that ring was sexy. I was getting kinda pissed tho that the ref kept restarting Zavurov and yasubey standing, instead of same position on the ground. wtf, he didn't know how the ring works..

Ive seen many American refs restart it standing instead of in the same position but at the centre of the ring. Its very annoying and just shows how much influence Zuffa has had on how even the referees do things. In Pride it was almost always restarted on the same position. American refs should be aware of how things are done, and be aware of how they are done properly.

Pretty good fights there. M-1 really put some good shows, and their ring is just beaultiful. Anyone knows the ratings and attendance?

The live attendance didnt look very good. I cant figure this one out since tickets are cheap and the fights are great.

I agree, it seems that M-1 fights never seem to be good enough. A great event like that would have Zombies going OMG DA BEST EVARRR if it was in the UFC. It really seems to be that these is a double expectations and even great events outside the UFC (and especially with M1 events) doesn't get acknowledged for their accomplishments.

There are hundreds of threads on other forums about George Roop, TUF and other mediocre cagefighting stuff. It´s sad most fans don´t even know M-1 had this world class event last night. Tiger, Enomoto and Damkovsky could destroy most UFC fighters in the ring.

I agree.

Their striking and their kickboxing looks more crisp than many UFC fighters and the subs and sub defence that they were going for were work of art. The Enomoto, Sarnavskiy and the Quach subs/lead up was fantastic to watch.

Adax

Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:10 pm
finally got around to watching this, just waiting for the main event to finish loading cheers sick finishes so far!

Figueroa is gonna have to head back to the drawing board and really think on stuff if he wants to keep competing after 2 brutal back to back KO loses. great redemption for Damkovsky though, you could tell he was really confident from reading prefight stuff and then just watching him translate that into the ring was awesome.

Bao Quach and Tyson Jeffries subs were sweet. Quach's transitions from sub to sub and then Jeffries getting that choke with only half of a half-guard!

solid stuff M-1. can't wait for Zavurov vs. Enomoto rematch! i've scrolled past all discussion in this thread as to avoid spoilers bounce

sapo frog video place loads so slow for me though M-1 Challenge 30 Fight Videos 3247107148
Adax

Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:08 pm
woah, i was expecting a decision due to the length of the videos but a 5th round sub is WAY better! awesome main event, Enomoto did look like the bigger fighter but Zavurov was tenacious throughout that whole fight. solid event!
KSW
KSW

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:09 am
AudaxPowder wrote:woah, i was expecting a decision due to the length of the videos but a 5th round sub is WAY better! awesome main event, Enomoto did look like the bigger fighter but Zavurov was tenacious throughout that whole fight. solid event!
What did you think about Tiger Sarnavskiy, one of the biggest talents at LW right now. I think he will fight Weichel for the title.
Adax

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:13 am
oh yeah i forgot about the Sarnavskiy fight, it went so fast! straight domination. i liked the way he kind of attacked from sideways in his guard for that kimura sweep. i think i'd personally enjoy Damkovsky vs. Weichel but either Damkovsky or Sarnavskiy are solid fights for the title.
KSW
KSW

Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:03 am
AudaxPowder wrote:oh yeah i forgot about the Sarnavskiy fight, it went so fast! straight domination. i liked the way he kind of attacked from sideways in his guard for that kimura sweep. i think i'd personally enjoy Damkovsky vs. Weichel but either Damkovsky or Sarnavskiy are solid fights for the title.
The LW division is great with Weichel, Damkovsky, Sarnavskiy, Taisumov and Drinaldo in the mix.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum