GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wow! 2+ hours of HQ PRIDE backstage videos :) Empty Wow! 2+ hours of HQ PRIDE backstage videos :)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:24 am
This is awesome. A lot of this stuff I haven't seen before. 8)

cheers to SAMURAIFIGHTSPIRITS Youtube channel!

Anderson Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

TRANSLATIONS: from 00:42 hirotaka yokoi: "oh my god that was amazing!"

chonan: "he was fucking strong!"

yokoi: "and you won against that"

chonan: "my legs and loins hurts. my head too"

anderson's trainer: "oh come on, you were just unlucky, you were actually winning the fight. and till today you've won so many" so keep your head up and don't cry, you're a fighter!"

anderson's trainer: is your leg okay?"

anderson: "it's painful! maybe i got an injury!"

chonan: "it hurts, my head hurts. i've never fought a guy like that. his right hook was crazy. with that long reach you can't see his arm, so while his arm isn't in my view, suddenly the punch comes."

chonan: "oh i can't drink my sake properly that motherfucker. ouch shit." Wow! 2+ hours of HQ PRIDE backstage videos :) 3973136183

yokoi: "it hurts after you won so that's okay"

chonan: "it really sucked if i lost."

yokoi: "that was really amazing"

chonan: "i want to rest"

chonan: "he (anderson) had so many dried mucus during the fight" Shocked

A lot more here... https://www.youtube.com/user/SAMURAIFIGHTSPIRITS/videos?sort=dd&view=0&page=1

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wow! 2+ hours of HQ PRIDE backstage videos :) Empty Re: Wow! 2+ hours of HQ PRIDE backstage videos :)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 pm
The honor and respect shown by the fighters is unbelievable relative to what we see in American-based MMA. These guys all were REAL men and REAL sportsmen. I really feel ashamed for the sport by the shit that goes down and is condoned in the UFC.

It just doesn't have to be that way. The brass at Zuffa have made a conscious decision not to clamp down on the crap because they think it makes them more money. The idiots that they are simply don't realize it completely marginalizes the UFC in the public eye. It actually impedes them from having much bigger financial success with much wider sports audiences. So much for being business geniuses. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Wow! 2+ hours of HQ PRIDE backstage videos :) Empty Re: Wow! 2+ hours of HQ PRIDE backstage videos :)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 pm
Ahhh those were the times! Just watching it gives me goosebumps and brings me back to those times where I really felt like mma was the most important thing in my life and it meant something, unlike now where it feels utterly generic and boring.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 am
what he said^^^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum