GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

"In 2013, the fight for the belt and the fight against Nastula" - an interview with Karol Bedorf Empty "In 2013, the fight for the belt and the fight against Nastula" - an interview with Karol Bedorf

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 pm
It did not take a few days of the gala KSW20 and Charles Bedorf already met with the owners of KSW Federation to talk about his future. It was an excellent reason for questioning the popular "Coco", which today knows that the next fight will be a fight for KSW belt NSF International Champion in the heavyweight division. Here we present the entire conversation with the player.

On Wednesday, after the gala KSW20 met with the owners of KSW Federation. You can say what was the reason for the meeting and what did you talk about?

- Exactly. We met at the gala hot to talk about my future. Even before the gala KSW20 I had a meeting with Maciek Kawulskim who told me that if I win this fight closest chance I get a chance to fight for the belt NSF International Federation Champion in the heavyweight division. That's what I heard stimulated me a lot.
As we struggle with Karl Knothe won, so when the fight for the belt? Ustaliliście some time? Where it will be the gala?

- Another fight for KSW Federation will fight for the gala KSW22 and it will be a duel for the title of International Master of NSS in the heavyweight division.

In an interview after the ceremony KSW20 Martin Lewandowski mentioned that are taken into account, as an opponent for Paul Nastula, who a few days ago, tied to a contract with the Federation of NSS. Have you had to fight him for the trophy?

- I can assure you that I will be the gala KSW22 fight for the belt, but I do not know whether it will be a fight with Paul. I know for sure that in 2013, fighting the fight for the belt, and I will fight with Pawel Nastula.
What are your plans for the next few weeks?

- For sure I will not be long rest. I have overloaded my knees, elbows and shoulders, but long time I do not need to rest. I'm going to go to the U.S. and train there.

Michael Materla also has plans to go to America. You're going together?
- Do not. I'm going to take the direction toward more San Diego. My friend lives there, Brazilian Cadu and has repeatedly invited me to her, I arrived and potrenował.

I would like to ask you about fighting in KSW20. I watched your fight and I saw that at one point there was a shortage of oxygen. What happened?

- The second round of fighting Knothe cost me a lot of oxygen, had shot himself. I have already spoken with my physiologist and I know that we will have more to work on endurance. He at the time was busy with my preparation, I worked with Olympians and he was in London. Now that it's after the Olympic Games will be able to focus on my preparations. We will control the acidity Krewo.
Charles learned from you a lot of new messages that are sure to interest fans of MMA. Finally, if you would like to thank the sponsors, coaches, you can do so at the moment.

- Sponsors sponsors. Thanks are primarily trainers Peter and Andrew Baginski Kościelskiemu who take the time that we, the young do the results.

http://www.konfrontacja.com/index.php?s=news&newsID=1173&w-2013-walka-o-pas-i-walka-z-nastul%B1---rozmowa-z-karolem-bedorfem
KSW
KSW

"In 2013, the fight for the belt and the fight against Nastula" - an interview with Karol Bedorf Empty Re: "In 2013, the fight for the belt and the fight against Nastula" - an interview with Karol Bedorf

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:37 am
Bedorf vs Nastula for the KSW HW strap sounds fantastic.

What is NSF International Champion and Federation of NSS? I guess it has to do with the translation.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum