GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

Marloes Coenen: Alistair Overeem’s Claims About Golden Glory Are Lies Empty Marloes Coenen: Alistair Overeem’s Claims About Golden Glory Are Lies

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:03 am
Part 2 of a 2 part interview with women’s MMA superstar Marloes Coenen. Talking with Full Contact Fighter correspondent Scott Corl from her home in Amsterdam, Coenen addresses recent claims made about her management, Golden Glory, by former teammate Alistair Overeem.

http://fcfighter.com/post/marloes-coenen-part-2-alistair-overeems-claims-about-golden-glory-are-lies-surprise-message-for-miesha-tate
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Marloes Coenen: Alistair Overeem’s Claims About Golden Glory Are Lies Empty Re: Marloes Coenen: Alistair Overeem’s Claims About Golden Glory Are Lies

Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:36 am

When Overeem loses his way out of the UFC, or more likely fails drug tests... Fedor has a new maid position at the new house he is building Stary Oskol.

brace
brace

Marloes Coenen: Alistair Overeem’s Claims About Golden Glory Are Lies Empty Re: Marloes Coenen: Alistair Overeem’s Claims About Golden Glory Are Lies

Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:54 am
I believe Marloes and Bas over Reem any day..
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:21 am
Ever since Alistair was "cut" from Strikeforce I smelled something fishy. Zuffa gave him a good offer and he took it, leaving his friends behind.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:06 am
brace wrote:I believe Marloes and Bas over Reem any day..

I do as well. It's pretty sad to turn your back on your team who made you just to be a zuffa slave.

Johan Lofgren wrote:Ever since Alistair was "cut" from Strikeforce I smelled something fishy. Zuffa gave him a good offer and he took it, leaving his friends behind.

Yeah, I think most of us knew something wasn't right there. They fire their champ and take him out of the tourney and then he just happens to sign with the ufc.....I'm sure that wasn't completely set up by dana. After all this kind of stuff I am still shocked Showtime would keep Strikeforce when they striped them of most of their names.
monaroCountry

Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:16 am
not just friend but people who have helped him since the beginning. I supported Overeem and still do but this just leaves a sour tastes. Golden Glory have been nothing but a top promotion/fighter management to Overeem. Golden Glory was ripped off by both UFC and Overeem.
Adax

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:10 pm

word.

now all i can think about is how i think Marloes is pretty cheers

Marloes Coenen: Alistair Overeem’s Claims About Golden Glory Are Lies Coenen2

I love you I love you I love you

monaroCountry

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:11 pm
love her eyes.
Adax

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:20 pm
i know! they're so exotic (for a Dutch chick of course)!
KSW
KSW

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:59 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:

word.

now all i can think about is how i think Marloes is pretty cheers

Marloes Coenen: Alistair Overeem’s Claims About Golden Glory Are Lies Coenen2

I love you I love you I love you

She´s adorable.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum