GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow - Banned from Sherdog for posting list of drugs cheats in MMA and boxing

+7
wekka
Jose Cansayflows
PRIDE NEVER DIE
KSW
Wolfman
Sonatine
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
11 posters
Go down
timbercutter
timbercutter

Wow - Banned from Sherdog for posting list of drugs cheats in MMA and boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow - Banned from Sherdog for posting list of drugs cheats in MMA and boxing

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:
Jose Cansayflows wrote:Wouldn't be the only site Sweat Pea was banned from Wow - Banned from Sherdog for posting list of drugs cheats in MMA and boxing - Page 2 3973136183

No, it wouldn't; you're right. Banned from MMAStinker, Shitdog, ESB & YouTube.

How would you know, though?

hey, that ain't nice....
Davidson 45
Davidson 45

Wow - Banned from Sherdog for posting list of drugs cheats in MMA and boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow - Banned from Sherdog for posting list of drugs cheats in MMA and boxing

Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:41 am
It's the worst MMA forum I have ever used. I literally always kept the conversation on topic and never talked shit/troll. Well I go to sign on the other day and it says that I have been banned because I was a "previous troll with a ridiculous amount of prior infractions" even though 1. It was my first and only account and 2. I never received an infraction. Worst mods ever.
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 am
Davidson 45 wrote:It's the worst MMA forum I have ever used. I literally always kept the conversation on topic and never talked shit/troll. Well I go to sign on the other day and it says that I have been banned because I was a "previous troll with a ridiculous amount of prior infractions" even though 1. It was my first and only account and 2. I never received an infraction. Worst mods ever.
Global-MMA is the only legit forum left. Sherdog is sponsored by Zuffa.
Davidson 45
Davidson 45

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 am
Lofgren wrote:
Davidson 45 wrote:It's the worst MMA forum I have ever used. I literally always kept the conversation on topic and never talked shit/troll. Well I go to sign on the other day and it says that I have been banned because I was a "previous troll with a ridiculous amount of prior infractions" even though 1. It was my first and only account and 2. I never received an infraction. Worst mods ever.

Agreed. Its amazing how much people get away with there.
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:33 am
Davidson 45 wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

They want fans to discuss what fighters should sign with the UFC but you´re not allowed to discuss what UFC fighters you want to see in other promotions. Personally I prefer M-1, KSW, Glory/DREAM etc but they banned me for that.
retrocausality

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:44 am

sounds like someone with your ip was bant. See, DHCP pools are too complicated for sherdog mods to understand.
Davidson 45
Davidson 45

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:13 am
Lofgren wrote:
Davidson 45 wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

They want fans to discuss what fighters should sign with the UFC but you´re not allowed to discuss what UFC fighters you want to see in other promotions. Personally I prefer M-1, KSW, Glory/DREAM etc but they banned me for that.

That's just ridiculous. Wow. If I knew how to hack, I'd be compelled to hack Sherdog.
Davidson 45
Davidson 45

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:16 am
retrocausality wrote:

sounds like someone with your ip was bant. See, DHCP pools are too complicated for sherdog mods to understand.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe the lil bro was trolling and got kicked off. It's whatever though.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:14 pm
That's weird man. That place has too many people and mods are completly loose, also they're biased and ban people just because they have a beef or something. I was never banned from there or anywhere, but i see it many times.

Funny thing is everytime i see an old Sherdog thread at least half of the members are banned. Wow - Banned from Sherdog for posting list of drugs cheats in MMA and boxing - Page 2 3077217049

Well... welcome to our forum, hope you like it. It's still young, last month we completed our first year, but it's growing. It would be nice to know how you found us too.

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 pm
fuck them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum