GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Jeff Monson: Thank the Russians for their attitude towards me Empty Jeff Monson: Thank the Russians for their attitude towards me

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:04 am
Future rival Alexander Emelianenko in the tournament M-1 Challenge 35. Fifteen years MMA - American fighter Jeff Monson told of his love for Russia.

"I arrived in St. Petersburg to see his friends. I like to spend time in this beautiful city. Here I have any friends. I want to thank the company M-1. Thanks to her, I became popular among Russian fans. Every time they have a warm welcome to me, so I decided to give them to reciprocate. I want to help those who have decided to learn greppling. I'm in great condition. Now I am preparing hard for the next fight, which I have scheduled for November 15. I intend to have a good training to during the battle to be ready for one hundred percent. Thank the Russians for their attitude towards me. There is a feeling that everyone here treats me as if I was his cousin, "- said" Snowman. "

http://mixfight.ru/mma/publications/2012/10/9/Jeff_Monson_spasibo_rossiyanam_za_ih_otnoshenie_ko_mne/
monaroCountry

Jeff Monson: Thank the Russians for their attitude towards me Empty Re: Jeff Monson: Thank the Russians for their attitude towards me

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:34 am
Snowman is warm hearted indeed.

He is one of the best ambassador to MMA.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum