GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

eddie alvarez a free agent, let the bidding war start... Empty eddie alvarez a free agent, let the bidding war start...

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:39 pm
Dana White
@danawhite
@Ealvarezfight congrats Bro!!! Let's talk Smile

zuffa first to shoot...

Ali Dominance MMA ‏@AliDominance
Finally @Ealvarezfight is a free man and can choose his own path. Congrats brother.

Ali Dominance MMA ‏@AliDominance
@Ealvarezfight congrats Brother Let's talk on monday @MMAWorldSeries @glennauthentic

Ali Dominance MMA
@AliDominance
President of Dominance MMA Management. Vice President & Match Maker for @mmaworldseries
New York, NY · http://www.dominancemma.com

wsof shoots also and adds the monday date to talk with eddie....

this is going to be interesting on who gets eddie's services...
Jose Cansayflows
Jose Cansayflows

eddie alvarez a free agent, let the bidding war start... Empty Re: eddie alvarez a free agent, let the bidding war start...

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:45 pm
I hope he goes to the UFC to expose those Lw's
KSW
KSW

eddie alvarez a free agent, let the bidding war start... Empty Re: eddie alvarez a free agent, let the bidding war start...

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:06 pm
World series would be awesome. I´m glad they´re going after Eddie.
Heretic
Heretic

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:09 pm
I hope Eddie goes anywhere but the ufc
wekka
wekka

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:28 pm
UFC seems to be the heavy favorite, rightfully so.

Only other place i'd like to see him in would be back in Japan.
MR.WILLIE

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:29 pm
wekka wrote:UFC seems to be the heavy favorite, rightfully so.

i understand but what company in japan can pay eddie?? i dont see it happening...
wekka
wekka

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
wekka wrote:UFC seems to be the heavy favorite, rightfully so.

i understand but what company in japan can pay eddie?? i dont see it happening...

there isn't one, it's just a preference based solely on possible match-ups.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 am
One fc don't want him?
They sure as shit can match ZUFFA
Adax

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm
I'd like a rubber match with Aoki before Zuffa land, I have a feeling travel will affect his decision though.

Alvarez VS. Melendez would be the ideal fight beyond Aoki rubber match, WSOF just doesn't have the level of talent yet that Eddie needs to be competing against. I'd be psyched if he did sign with WSOF though seeing as how if he does sign with Zuffa they'll more than likely belittle his status in global rankings and put him up against a Jim Miller or Clay Guida.
doubledx2c

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:35 pm
IQ Wrestler wrote:One fc don't want him?

If I'm not mistaken Alvarez gets paid well over 100,000 per fight. I doubt they'd pick him up.
KSW
KSW

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 am
doubledx2c wrote:
IQ Wrestler wrote:One fc don't want him?

If I'm not mistaken Alvarez gets paid well over 100,000 per fight. I doubt they'd pick him up.
Do you have the payouts for ONE FC? Would be interesting
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum