GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Bellator hires Augusto Sakai, another heavyweight Brazilian Empty Bellator hires Augusto Sakai, another heavyweight Brazilian

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:45 pm
Bellator's second largest MMA event in the world, continues to invest in Brazilian athletes. This time, the organization has signed with the American curitibano Augusto Sakai. The athlete, just 19 years old, possessed only three fights on his record, winning all by knockout.

The young promise of 1,98 m and 116kg, the fight between heavyweight category where we already compete Brazilians Thiago Vinicius Spartan and Big Monster, who are in the semifinals of the tournament of the season.

"He still has no date for release, but must fight this year. As he is a young athlete, I asked him to do Bellator three to four fights before debuting married in GP. I want to make him the heavyweight champion of the event, "said the manager Marcelo Brigadeiro, owner of Prime Fighters, who this week also signed a contract for the veteran Sergio Junior in the organization.

http://www.tatame.com.br/bellator-contrata-augusto-sakai-mais-um-peso-pesado-brasileiro/
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Bellator hires Augusto Sakai, another heavyweight Brazilian Empty Re: Bellator hires Augusto Sakai, another heavyweight Brazilian

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Bellator getting better and better all the time. I love how they scout talent from around the world. Almost Pridesque.

Bellator hires Augusto Sakai, another heavyweight Brazilian Empty Re: Bellator hires Augusto Sakai, another heavyweight Brazilian

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 am
Interesting, hopefully they feed him some total cans his first two fights then give him people like Abe Wagner and Azunna Anyanwu
KSW
KSW

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 am
nodogoshi wrote:Bellator getting better and better all the time. I love how they scout talent from around the world. Almost Pridesque.
Yeah Bellator seems to have the best talent scouts in the business. I´m pretty sure they also lurk here at G-MMA to find out what upcoming fighters to sign. Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum