GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Andrei Arlovski vs Devin Cole - Fight Video WSOF 1 Empty Andrei Arlovski vs Devin Cole - Fight Video WSOF 1

Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:38 pm
KSW
KSW

Andrei Arlovski vs Devin Cole - Fight Video WSOF 1 Empty Re: Andrei Arlovski vs Devin Cole - Fight Video WSOF 1

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 am
Nice right hand. Arlovski is back.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Andrei Arlovski vs Devin Cole - Fight Video WSOF 1 Empty Re: Andrei Arlovski vs Devin Cole - Fight Video WSOF 1

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 am
cole had no biz in there with AA
MR.WILLIE

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 am
aa is on a roll...2-0 in pro elite....he kick the shit out of sylvia and now a nice ko over cole...

arlovski vs todd duffee should be the main event at wsof 2...

sefo make it happen...
KSW
KSW

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:25 am
I never doubted Arlovski, he just had some major bad luck and bad boxing defense. I donĀ“t even consider his chin to be week, I mean look at the shots he took when he lost to Sergei, Fedor, Rogers, Rizzo. He also ate some big shots from Big foot.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 am
Andrei looked good... but since he's been at Jackson he's got his hands so low in his striking stance. Especially his left hand. Maybe he's got some kinda venereal itch cause it's right around his cup all the time.

bolsheet

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:aa is on a roll...2-0 in pro elite....he kick the shit out of sylvia and now a nice ko over cole...

sefo make it happen...

AA looked bad on Pro Elite and Onefc (even winning), this was his best fight by far on a long time. He showed w/ the right matchup he still can do great. Duffee will be great idea but i imagine some point on the fight Duffee putting AA to sleep (on a comeback way)
MR.WILLIE

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 am
bolsheet wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:aa is on a roll...2-0 in pro elite....he kick the shit out of sylvia and now a nice ko over cole...

sefo make it happen...

AA looked bad on Pro Elite and Onefc (even winning), this was his best fight by far on a long time. He showed w/ the right matchup he still can do great. Duffee will be great idea but i imagine some point on the fight Duffee putting AA to sleep (on a comeback way)

he ktof of sylvia and took some shots and did not went down, why he looked bad????
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum