GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Anthony Johnson vs DJ Linderman – fight Video WSOF 1 Empty Anthony Johnson vs DJ Linderman – fight Video WSOF 1

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:44 am
MR.WILLIE

Anthony Johnson vs DJ Linderman – fight Video WSOF 1 Empty Re: Anthony Johnson vs DJ Linderman – fight Video WSOF 1

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:40 am
rumble at 205 is a monster....strong as hell, first person to stop a tough linderman...
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Anthony Johnson vs DJ Linderman – fight Video WSOF 1 Empty Re: Anthony Johnson vs DJ Linderman – fight Video WSOF 1

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 am
faceplant

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:34 am
Nobody comenting here? Come on it was prob the most brutal KO. Good job Rumble.

http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 am
The MRI & CT scanner must'a been busy at the hospital after the fights. Shocked

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 am
Wolfman wrote:Nobody comenting here? Come on it was prob the most brutal KO. Good job Rumble.

i dont think people like AJ with all the weight cutting FAILS

I really would like to see him at 205 in the UFC fighting at his natural weight. how much longer can this guy go outside the ufc knocking out regional guys on titan fc

he'd be a good addition to 205 in ufc
MR.WILLIE

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 am
stu3ufc wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Nobody comenting here? Come on it was prob the most brutal KO. Good job Rumble.

i dont think people like AJ with all the weight cutting FAILS

I really would like to see him at 205 in the UFC fighting at his natural weight. how much longer can this guy go outside the ufc knocking out regional guys on titan fc

he'd be a good addition to 205 in ufc

ufc release him, why he has to go back....still has 2 fights left on his wsof contract...

i dont get it, there are more companies in mma than zuffa...

he is a beast at 205 but he wasnt making weight all the zuffa zombies were calling for his head....
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:13 am
because AJ is a UFC level fighter

and i'd like t see him KTFO by the best in the UFC not pad his record up on titan fc level guys.

I wanna see shogun knock him out as he gasses in round 3.....i wanna see lil nog submit him..... i wanna see him LOSE

Thats why.......because karma is a bitch

Anthony Johnson vs DJ Linderman – fight Video WSOF 1 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

Anthony Johnson vs DJ Linderman – fight Video WSOF 1 Lol
MR.WILLIE

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 am
stu3ufc wrote:because AJ is a UFC level fighter

and i'd like t see him KTFO by the best in the UFC not pad his record up on titan fc level guys.

I wanna see shogun knock him out as he gasses in round 3.....i wanna see lil nog submit him..... i wanna see him LOSE

ok then...
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:54 am
stu3ufc wrote:because AJ is a UFC level fighter

I dont think he will have to be in the ufc for you to see this happen, he will slip up and a up and comer will ko his ass as he gases. With that said I for one dont want him back in zuffa. Time for other orgs to rise, if guys keep leaving to go get wrestle fucked or jab n jogged in ufc it will never happen.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum