GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Is this professional? Empty Is this professional?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:49 pm
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t4244p10-fight-nights-battle-of-moscow-9-presents-arlovski-vs-hayes

here are the insults I was called in his thread yet I did not name call him once:

here we go again...please take your medication before connect to your computer...
here he implies Im crazy and mentally challenged

ahaaaaa.....bro cut the bull shit...arlovski vs hayes....who the fuck cares if you post it or not...i post the andrei news last week, so get the fuck out of my post and continue doing your thing....you dont like me, go to hell please

Here he tries to make it look like it's no big deal that he post whats already been posted. And even tells me to go to hell.

bro get a life...please....you sound like a really sad and angry fella...go to a nice psichiatrist that would help....

now please stop with your nonsense you ass hole...
again with the mentally challenged crazy claim which are base on nothing just him trying to insult me.

This guy name called me and if I remember the rules state name calling is not allowed.
Now look all I told him was to just check the G-mmanews forum and the regular mma forum thread to make sure he does not post whats already been posted But he keeps doing in time and time again.
I fully expect him to either delete or edit his post in the link above to don't be surprised if they are different or deleted from whats in the quotes.
Notice I did not name call him once.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum