GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Denis Smoldarev: want to meet winner Guram-Garner Empty Denis Smoldarev: want to meet winner Guram-Garner

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 pm
Champion M-1 Selection at heavyweight Denis Smoldarev (Alexander Nevsky) 5-0, is ready to challenge M-1 Challenge champion, who will be known Dec. 8 at M-1 Challenge 36 Opposition launches new website.

Great pleasure in St. Petersburg, I'm glad I took the audience here and in every battle. After winning the Selection makes me want to try themselves in battle for a title Challenge against the winner of the bout Garner-Guram. I think I deserve a chance to give a good fight to the champion, whoever he was. I want to reach new heights

http://www.mixfight.ru/mma/interviews/2012/11/20/Denis_Smoldarev_Khochu_vstretitysya_s_pobeditelem_pary_Guram/
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Denis Smoldarev: want to meet winner Guram-Garner Empty Re: Denis Smoldarev: want to meet winner Guram-Garner

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm
No way. Monson is next in line. He is the clear number 1 contender for the belt.
KSW
KSW

Denis Smoldarev: want to meet winner Guram-Garner Empty Re: Denis Smoldarev: want to meet winner Guram-Garner

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm
CDF47 wrote:No way. Monson is next in line. He is the clear number 1 contender for the belt.
Isn´t Denis the guy people call the new Brock Lesnar? Anyways I think Denis would beat prime Brock and he´s #2 in the contenders line behind Monson.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:55 pm
Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:No way. Monson is next in line. He is the clear number 1 contender for the belt.
Isn´t Denis the guy people call the new Brock Lesnar? Anyways I think Denis would beat prime Brock and he´s #2 in the contenders line behind Monson.

He could be but Monson has definitely earned this shot at the title next. I would love to see Monson vs. either Garner or Guram, whoever wins. Monson would be a solid test for either of them and could end up taking the M-1 belt (with a north-south choke).
MR.WILLIE

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:07 pm
smoldarev has to face the looser of garner/guram.....a 4-0 guy over monson is a lack of respect to jeff...but it can happen maybe monson signed a 3 fight deal only for super fights the same contract aleks had....and if thats the case thats bull shit...they did the same thing in the 205 division they overlooked zayats, grishin and nemkov for kornev/zontek that happened to be a great fight but neither guy deserved to fight for the title...
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:23 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:smoldarev has to face the looser of garner/guram.....a 4-0 guy over monson is a lack of respect to jeff...but it can happen maybe monson signed a 3 fight deal only for super fights the same contract aleks had....and if thats the case thats bull shit...they did the same thing in the 205 division they overlooked zayats, grishin and nemkov for kornev/zontek that happened to be a great fight but neither guy deserved to fight for the title...

Yeah, they need to have their champs fight the top contender consistently. If Monson does not get the next title shot it will be BS IMO.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum