GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

hector macho camacho in critical condition after getting multiple shot wounds... Empty hector macho camacho in critical condition after getting multiple shot wounds...

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:11 pm
hector macho camacho in critical condition after getting multiple shot wounds... Phma1211120

http://www.primerahora.com/gravehectorelmachocamachotrassertiroteadoenbayamon-725211.html

the link is in spanish, but he has multiple shots in the face and neck, he was the passenger of the vehicle and the driver died in the scene....he has a shot in the jaw and the bullet is inside his shoulder, the doctors doesnt sound positive on the tv interviews...

this will be his toughest fight by far.....a legend of the sport, but he has not been a saint by any means, this is not the first time he has been shot...but im praying for him and his family...
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

hector macho camacho in critical condition after getting multiple shot wounds... Empty Re: hector macho camacho in critical condition after getting multiple shot wounds...

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:20 am
Holy shit. I hope he makes it. I hate this kind of news. It's a miracle he's alive at all.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

hector macho camacho in critical condition after getting multiple shot wounds... Empty Re: hector macho camacho in critical condition after getting multiple shot wounds...

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 am
crazy the video was interesting on that page also.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 pm
sadly has been pronounced with brain dead...on the glasgow scale his brain is only functioning on a 3-4%...i think we are going to loose this one to the streets...sad day to my country and to the sport of boxing...

hector macho camacho in critical condition after getting multiple shot wounds... 533624_502999986388282_553342808_n
MR.WILLIE

Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm
Sonatine
Sonatine

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 pm
That's grim. Sad. Here's hoping Camacho makes a full recovery.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 pm
yea local spanish station here is also reporting that he is brain dead, sucks he was a good fighter.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 am
I heard his family will disconnect the life support, and I also heard that they are waiting for the arrival of his eldest son to make the decision.

Sad
DatsikCrim
DatsikCrim

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:12 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:I heard his family will disconnect the life support, and I also heard that they are waiting for the arrival of his eldest son to make the decision.

Sad
That's not the son that he beat the piss out of..is it?
MR.WILLIE

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 am
DatsikCrim wrote:
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:I heard his family will disconnect the life support, and I also heard that they are waiting for the arrival of his eldest son to make the decision.

Sad
That's not the son that he beat the piss out of..is it?

no...its not...that was an incident he has with his younger son of 15-16 years old....
MR.WILLIE

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:16 pm
boxing legend macho camacho has a heart failure...dies today 24th of november at 1:36am...rest in peace champ!!!!

http://www.elnuevodia.com/dejadelatirelcorazondemachocamacho-1392951.html
marchegiano
marchegiano

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 pm
This was one of the saddest events in my fan history.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum