GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ricardo liborio thinks "Pudzianowski can be champion" ...

+6
Marcelo Tigre
Wolfman
wekka
Dagwood
timbercutter
MR.WILLIE
10 posters
Go down
MR.WILLIE

ricardo liborio thinks "Pudzianowski can be champion" ... Empty ricardo liborio thinks "Pudzianowski can be champion" ...

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm
timbercutter
timbercutter

ricardo liborio thinks "Pudzianowski can be champion" ... Empty Re: ricardo liborio thinks "Pudzianowski can be champion" ...

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:49 pm
dear God Rolling Eyes
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

ricardo liborio thinks "Pudzianowski can be champion" ... Empty Re: ricardo liborio thinks "Pudzianowski can be champion" ...

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 pm
timbercutter wrote:dear God Rolling Eyes

He was saying that he has never seen in all of his years training many of the best MMA fighters ever... anyone that works harder than Marius. Shocked

Pretty evident that Pudz used this to achieve his titles along with his great athleticism to do the unbelievably challenging (balance, speed, explosiveness, etc.) types of events he did. Boby Lashley I don't think so.

Not sure how a guy with the body, athleticism, drive, an incredible work ethic that Pudz has couldn't get to a champion level given the right coaching. An elite athletic specimen... is an elite athletic specimen. You just need to learn the right skills and then perfect them just like Pudz did with the work ethic he had in his original sport. Fedor epitomized this. He was not an elite striker when he started. He was a Judoka trained a wee bit of boxing when he was a kid.

Vladimir Voronov, Fedor's life long Judo, Combat Sambo, & MMA coach says the same thing in what he attributes to Fedor's success as what Ricardo is saying about Pudz who is just starting MMA.

If Terrell Owens decided to become an MMA fighter, move to Stary Oskol, and did the same things he did to learn and perfect his football skills... look out. He'd be a champion contender at 205 or even HW in the UFC IMO. There has never been that good of a pure athlete ever in MMA. Well maybe Herschel, but he was 46.

wekka
wekka

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 pm
If Pudzianowski started training MMA in his twenties seriously, I believe he could've definitely been a contender.

He's just too old right now, I believe. His strength is practically unmatched but I think his mass won't ever allow his strking to be fluid and effective. Grappling on the other hand, he could be an absolute monster.

I desperately want to see him against Nastula and Grabowski as soon as possible.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 pm
I'd say "could have been" instead of "can be" now. It's a little late now but at least he's coming and fighting, since that's what he's into now.

One thing Libório is right is that Pudz's a hard worker. I follow him since the WSM days and many people said this and i've seen it myself. Guy's definately a hard worker and gives 100% on what he does.

Even though he's more of a journeyman in the sport, it's good to see he's taking the training seriously. He also been fun to watch till now. War Pudzilla! Laughing
Marcelo Tigre
Marcelo Tigre

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Dagwood wrote:
timbercutter wrote:dear God Rolling Eyes

He was saying that he has never seen in all of his years training many of the best MMA fighters ever... anyone that works harder than Marius. Shocked

Pretty evident that Pudz used this to achieve his titles along with his great athleticism to do the unbelievably challenging (balance, speed, explosiveness, etc.) types of events he did. Boby Lashley I don't think so.

Not sure how a guy with the body, athleticism, drive, an incredible work ethic that Pudz has couldn't get to a champion level given the right coaching. An elite athletic specimen... is an elite athletic specimen. You just need to learn the right skills and then perfect them just like Pudz did with the work ethic he had in his original sport. Fedor epitomized this. He was not an elite striker when he started. He was a Judoka trained a wee bit of boxing when he was a kid.

Vladimir Voronov, Fedor's life long Judo, Combat Sambo, & MMA coach says the same thing in what he attributes to Fedor's success as what Ricardo is saying about Pudz who is just starting MMA.

If Terrell Owens decided to become an MMA fighter, move to Stary Oskol, and did the same things he did to learn and perfect his football skills... look out. He'd be a champion contender at 205 or even HW in the UFC IMO. There has never been that good of a pure athlete ever in MMA. Well maybe Herschel, but he was 46.

This too much Dag. I love you but this too much.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm
Pudz is cool but he's up there in age, if he's gonna do something big its gonna have to be soon.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 pm
Pudz will never be much of anything, imo. He is a fun guy, but I have never even considered him a serious fighter. That's just my opinion of course, but I am sticking with it. I don't see him beating one journeyman level fighter.
Fairweather

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:37 pm
He sucks at MMA and he is a walking steroid, but i love freak shows so i always watch him fight, much more entertaining than some champions
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:52 pm
Pudz can be the champ of KSW. He´s pure entertainment and I like it. He also has some skills considering how new he is to the sport, if pudz had a great gastank he could be really dangerous.
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:32 pm
Of course he can be champion of KSW, because there's no real competition there. Nastula is still inconsistent, Bedorf is still fairly inexperienced, and Grabowski, hypothetically, has horrendous takedown defense.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 pm
BRING back JT so he can finish his attempt to send Pudz down the fooking toilet...lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum