GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adax

F*** yeah! Dragon Ball Z - Kamehameha VS. Gallick Gun in HD Empty F*** yeah! Dragon Ball Z - Kamehameha VS. Gallick Gun in HD

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:19 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

F*** yeah! Dragon Ball Z - Kamehameha VS. Gallick Gun in HD Empty Re: F*** yeah! Dragon Ball Z - Kamehameha VS. Gallick Gun in HD

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:00 am
The hd really helped it out, I used to love this show in my younger days, I was lucky that I had asain friends as I got to see this years before it came out here, Since I seen the show since the og dragonball, it always pissed me off how they turned yamcha into a cowardly scrub hell the all of the original series and the first season of DBZ he was good then they started going over the top with all this ssj5 bs. Yamcha got screwed.
Dorch
Dorch

F*** yeah! Dragon Ball Z - Kamehameha VS. Gallick Gun in HD Empty Re: F*** yeah! Dragon Ball Z - Kamehameha VS. Gallick Gun in HD

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:41 pm
Everyone loved this show in cyprus... kids and grown ups all used to watch it. Lovin the hd
wekka
wekka

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 am
I used to love Dragon Ball but DBZ got pretty old after the second saga.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum