GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sodak
Sodak

Black Tiger released Empty Black Tiger released

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:10 pm
Rasul "Black Tiger" Mirzaev, dagestani killer and bellator prospect was released for time served. When I say killer I mean literally he one punched some guy and killed him. Charges were reduced from murder to manslaughter and he got two years prison or what amounts to 1 year detention time served. The case brought up ethnic tensions but ultimitely I think they got it right this was a horrible accident that could happen to anybody. His last win was over Masanori Kanehara in 2011, Its still unclear how this will effect his future in MMA but I'm sure it will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasul_Mirzaev

http://rt.com/news/mirzaev-sambo-champion-sentence-677/
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Black Tiger released Empty Re: Black Tiger released

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Thats the problem with street fights you may just simply ko a guy but the cement at the end of his fall will not be so forgiving.
Sodak
Sodak

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:57 pm
yeah i actually knew a kid that did the same thing, just your average bar fight outside, punched someone his head hit the sidewalk and he died, off to prison for three years with a dead person on his conscience. To this day i always try to fight on grass if possible.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:42 am
Sodak wrote:yeah i actually knew a kid that did the same thing, just your average bar fight outside, punched someone his head hit the sidewalk and he died, off to prison for three years with a dead person on his conscience. To this day i always try to fight on grass if possible.

Better still, don't fight.

Stuff happens though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum