GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Jungle Fight 46 defines seven fights for next event in São Paulo Empty Jungle Fight 46 defines seven fights for next event in São Paulo

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 pm
For the fifth time in the year, the largest Jungle Fight MMA event of Latin America, will visit the State of São Paulo in Brazil. The 46th Edition of the JF happen on day 13 at 8:0 pm in the gymnasium Mané Garrincha. Seven fighting complete the card. The paulista Elias Selwyn will face the Jalia para '' Buffalo '' by the welterweight category (up to 77 kg) in the main event of the evening, which closes the show. In another confrontation, the manaura Captain duelará Alexander against the also athlete of São Paulo, Jackson P, by penalties (up to 66 kg)

Elias Selz comes from two consecutive wins in the competition and another victory will leave him well around a competition for the title. '' I'm pretty focused and I've been training a lot. My goal is to win this fight and be the champion of Jungle Fight, '' stressed the paulista. Confident, Elias talked about the fight. '' At first I want to keep up the fight in the clinch, but if you need to, I will not have any problem getting to the ground, '' he said. Lewis '' Buffalo '' will make its debut in the Jungle and says happy by the challenge, '' I'm flattered with the opportunity to make the main event of an event so important. Want to conquer space at Jungle Fight and show my qualities, '' concluded the para.

The President of the event, Wallid Ismail, also commented on the show '' will be another big event that will be in Sao Paulo. I'm sure we'll lay off of the people of Sao Paulo in 2012 in style. '' Wallid still spoke of the city's relationship with the sport. '' Sao Paulo increasingly consolidates as the capital of the MMA. It's always a pleasure to return and perform new shows of the fight here, '' said the businessman.

CARD complete (subject to change):

Jungle Fight 46
São Paulo
Thursday, December 13, 2012

-Elias Selwyn will face Lewis "Buffalo";
-"Captain" will face Jackson of Padua;
-Bazan Rojas will face Jane Adams;
Douglas Bertazinni will face Anderson "pirate" dos Santos;
-Oberdan "Bigfoot" will face Claudieri Freitas;
-Vasia will face Luciano "Boinha" Aggarwal;
-Rae "Laziness" Birth will face Thiago Steps.

http://www.tatame.com.br/jungle-fight-46-define-suas-sete-lutas-para-evento-em-sao-paulo/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum