GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marchegiano
marchegiano

Anderson Silva vs Daijyu Takase Full Fight Video - PRIDE 26 Empty Anderson Silva vs Daijyu Takase Full Fight Video - PRIDE 26

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:35 pm

He was the hero of the Bowery, a prince of lawless times
Then was battered by the "Butcherman" in 1849
He knew the game of fisticuffs, he knew the game of fight
But no one knew the game would come and take his life that night
Fisticuffs by Primus
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Anderson Silva vs Daijyu Takase Full Fight Video - PRIDE 26 Empty Re: Anderson Silva vs Daijyu Takase Full Fight Video - PRIDE 26

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:20 pm
I was told by a certain group of people that this fight never happened lol

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Anderson Silva vs Daijyu Takase Full Fight Video - PRIDE 26 Empty Re: Anderson Silva vs Daijyu Takase Full Fight Video - PRIDE 26

Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:29 am
Haven't seen that in a while. What a great fight. Skill, technique, and the mind of a chess master all on display there. I could watch that fight 100 times and not get tired of it. That's MMA. 10? guard passes and 10? sub attempts in 5 minutes. Takase owned Anderson. That was no... Oh Anderson "got caught". Ya right. Rolling Eyes

It's interesting that Anderson wasn't a world beater until he fought UFC quality competition.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 pm
Dagwood wrote:Haven't seen that in a while. What a great fight. Skill, technique, and the mind of a chess master all on display there. I could watch that fight 100 times and not get tired of it. That's MMA. 10? guard passes and 10? sub attempts in 5 minutes. Takase owned Anderson. That was no... Oh Anderson "got caught". Ya right. Rolling Eyes

It's interesting that Anderson wasn't a world beater until he fought UFC quality competition.
To me anderson got better as he aged while others from that era got worse as they aged, however throw 2010 anderson in with the top guys from 2003 and he would get own3d.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
marchegiano
marchegiano

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 pm
dunno why I posted it here. this was Pride obviously.

He was the hero of the Bowery, a prince of lawless times
Then was battered by the "Butcherman" in 1849
He knew the game of fisticuffs, he knew the game of fight
But no one knew the game would come and take his life that night
Fisticuffs by Primus
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum