GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Moment Of Silence For The End Of The Emelinanenko-Era In MMA Empty Moment Of Silence For The End Of The Emelinanenko-Era In MMA

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 am
Moment Of Silence For The End Of The Emelinanenko-Era In MMA Pleure
KSW
KSW

Moment Of Silence For The End Of The Emelinanenko-Era In MMA Empty Re: Moment Of Silence For The End Of The Emelinanenko-Era In MMA

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 am
I heard Aleks retired as well. Moment Of Silence For The End Of The Emelinanenko-Era In MMA 2258216839
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Moment Of Silence For The End Of The Emelinanenko-Era In MMA Empty Re: Moment Of Silence For The End Of The Emelinanenko-Era In MMA

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 am
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 am
Aleks will be back, I feel it.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:37 pm

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:42 pm
Sucks Aleks retired. I wish him the best.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:10 pm
According to the UFC MMA masses JDS has better boxing skill & footwork than Aleks in his prime. Oh yeah - and Fedor , and Mirko, and Igor, and Sergei, and Mark Hunt, and Andrei, and ahaha ahaha ahaha. Neutral

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:28 am
no way in hell Aleks is done yet, he will be back quicker than Randy Couture & Brett Favre
monaroCountry

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 am
The brothers arent done yet I feel. These two will dominate MMA one way or the other once again. Fedor is a GOAT fighter and the man to bring acceptance of MMA to the sporting masses. His brother will do likewise and have already had lofty government appointments.
doubledx2c

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:53 pm
What ever happened to their younger brother? I thought he was supposed to make his MMA debut like a year ago.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:08 pm
doubledx2c wrote:What ever happened to their younger brother? I thought he was supposed to make his MMA debut like a year ago.

he's currently serving his country in the military last time I heard
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:44 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:
doubledx2c wrote:What ever happened to their younger brother? I thought he was supposed to make his MMA debut like a year ago.

he's currently serving his country in the military last time I heard

But didn't they say that the younger brother will not be allowed to go into MMA too? So better not even expect it. Not sure how good is the kid too. All i know his brothers, specially the older one really gave us great memories and will never be forgotten.
Davidson 45
Davidson 45

Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:28 am
GOAT.

But wouldn't it be the craziest MMA related news headline if it said "Fedor signs with UFC"? I think the internet would break.
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:28 am
Davidson 45 wrote:GOAT.

But wouldn't it be the craziest MMA related news headline if it said "Fedor signs with UFC"? I think the internet would break.
That would be huge but I would rather see a headline that says "JDS signs with M-1" Very Happy
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:50 am
Davidson 45 wrote:GOAT.

Gonna save that on to publish on the next april's first. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum