GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

m-1 challenge 37 feb.27th and m-1 challenge 38 march 28th....what fights do you want to see? Empty m-1 challenge 37 feb.27th and m-1 challenge 38 march 28th....what fights do you want to see?

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 pm
m-1 challenge 37 feb.27th and m-1 challenge 38 march 28th....what fights do you want to see? 21929

February 27, 2013 for the first time in its history, the mixed martial arts tournament of this level will Orenburg - a cultural and recreational center "Orenburg" will be M-1 Challenge 37 .

A M-1 Challenge 38 will be on March 28 in St. Petersburg, at the Palace of Sports "Ice."

The composition of both tournaments in the near future will be determined, follow the information on our site.

http://mixfight.ru/news/2012/12/21/Stali_izvestny_daty_blizhayshikh_turnirov_M_1_Challenge/
MR.WILLIE

m-1 challenge 37 feb.27th and m-1 challenge 38 march 28th....what fights do you want to see? Empty Re: m-1 challenge 37 feb.27th and m-1 challenge 38 march 28th....what fights do you want to see?

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 pm
i will try to make a fantasy lineup: m-1 chal 37

kornev vs grishin- 205 title

magomedov vs enomoto- ww title rematch

zavurov vs yakovlev- rematch #1 contender

demetry samoilov vs arthur guseinov

weichel vs damkovsky

smoldarev vs malikov

oleinik vs tadas ramkevicius

tomaz narkun vs zontek
MR.WILLIE

m-1 challenge 37 feb.27th and m-1 challenge 38 march 28th....what fights do you want to see? Empty Re: m-1 challenge 37 feb.27th and m-1 challenge 38 march 28th....what fights do you want to see?

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:23 pm
m-1 chal 38

kenny garner vs kirill sidelnikov- non title, no one deserves a title shot at this time, so i will go for a nice action non title affair until a clear challenger emerges, since kenny and monson dont want to face each other...

jeff monson vs damian grabowski

emeev vs andrei semenov- 185 title

musa khamanaev vs taisumov- 155 title

esenbaev vs gallicchio

ivlev vs jose figueroa

abdulkerimov vs pat bennett

pedro rizzo vs konstantin gluhov

jessie gibbs vs goltsov
wekka
wekka

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Sidelnikov retired from MMA, I believe. I think he's only doing Combat Sambo nowadays.

I just hope Sultanakhmedov will be healthy by then.
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:32 pm
I wish Grabowski could get an immediate titleshot aginst Garner but I don´t think Bellator will let him fight in M-1 anytime soon.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:35 pm
I like the Monson/Grabowski idea. Hopefully Grabowski would take it and fight for the title if this were to happen.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:36 pm
Lofgren wrote:I wish Grabowski could get an immediate titleshot aginst Garner but I don´t think Bellator will let him fight in M-1 anytime soon.

I think he's done with Bellator because he wanted to fight more.

Last edited by CDF47 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:37 pm
CDF47 wrote:
Lofgren wrote:I wish Grabowski could get an immediate titleshot aginst Garner but I don´t think Bellator will let him fight in M-1 anytime soon.

Since he´s polish KSW should be all over him already.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 pm
Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Since he´s polish KSW should be all over him already.

Yeah, I agree. I would really like to see him fight Garner as well. I wish KSW and M-1 would work together.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:47 pm
Looks like m-1 is really starting to get the events going, wish they would tell us more of their plans though.
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:50 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Looks like m-1 is really starting to get the events going, wish they would tell us more of their plans though.
They really need to put more time into the english site and keep the fans updated.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:32 pm
Lofgren wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Looks like m-1 is really starting to get the events going, wish they would tell us more of their plans though.
They really need to put more time into the english site and keep the fans updated.

yep they have abandoned the english site...evgeni kogan is not talking in the net as he used to...but im going to be positive, i think m-1 should do at least 8 events this year...and they have to spend some cash, they can use the aleks money to sign another big name.....sergei anyone...
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:36 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

yep they have abandoned the english site...evgeni kogan is not talking in the net as he used to...but im going to be positive, i think m-1 should do at least 8 events this year...and they have to spend some cash, they can use the aleks money to sign another big name.....sergei anyone...
One big name that they can use often is important. They need Sergei or Arlovski more than ever now that the Emelianenko brothers are gone. M-1 is focused on the eastern euro market right now and they understand that there´s the key to success.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 am
Lofgren wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

One big name that they can use often is important. They need Sergei or Arlovski more than ever now that the Emelianenko brothers are gone. M-1 is focused on the eastern euro market right now and they understand that there´s the key to success.

Yeah, they should work with the ONE FC Network as well to expand their roster.
MR.WILLIE

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:46 pm
CDF47 wrote:
Lofgren wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

cd my friend i like your idea but i really think that they dont need one for nothing, there is plenty of mma talent around the world, lest be honest, next event for one is a shell of themselves, their p ayroll pick at the one fc 5 event and 6-7 its not even close, also dream's comeback has only 7 mma fights(imo not enough) m-1 has to expand a little but in europe there is talent all around and also good american fighters like garner(underrated in the states) so in my humble opinion, dont deal with cui...vadim we need sergei for sure, he is an mma fighter not a kickboxer as glory tells him to be...also go and grab grabowski he is a free agent, peter graham, gluhov, monson and m-1 can go strong...
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:52 pm
I agree with you willie, however I do see m-1 working with DREAM again since they have worked together in the past.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:54 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Lofgren wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

cd my friend i like your idea but i really think that they dont need one for nothing, there is plenty of mma talent around the world, lest be honest, next event for one is a shell of themselves, their p ayroll pick at the one fc 5 event and 6-7 its not even close, also dream's comeback has only 7 mma fights(imo not enough) m-1 has to expand a little but in europe there is talent all around and also good american fighters like garner(underrated in the states) so in my humble opinion, dont deal with cui...vadim we need sergei for sure, he is an mma fighter not a kickboxer as glory tells him to be...also go and grab grabowski he is a free agent, peter graham, gluhov, monson and m-1 can go strong...

That is a solid list of HWs that are out there but if the promotions like GLORY/DREAM/ONE FC and KSW and M-1 all worked together their combined roster would be great. Plus, the feeder leagues like ROAD FC, URCC, DARE, and CFC (as well as Pancrase and DEEP) could constantly be pumping in new talent. It would be amazing in my opinion even with some limited fighter sharing (like on NYE). GLORY/DREAM/ONE FC would be the power house of Asia while M-1 and KSW could be in Europe. Then on NYE in Japan, M-1 and KSW could bring some champs over for some champ vs. champ matches. It would be unreal.

Also, this way the promotions do not need to have as many individual events every year (which can make things get stale (like the UFC at times)) because their fighters would be getting fights outside the promotion as well to keep busy. PRIDE only ran 8 - 10 events a year focusing in 4 divisions and they were the best MMA promotion in history IMO. Less events is not necessarily a bad thing if done right.
MR.WILLIE

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 am
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Lofgren wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

That is a solid list of HWs that are out there but if the promotions like GLORY/DREAM/ONE FC and KSW and M-1 all worked together their combined roster would be great. Plus, the feeder leagues like ROAD FC, URCC, DARE, and CFC (as well as Pancrase and DEEP) could constantly be pumping in new talent. It would be amazing in my opinion even with some limited fighter sharing (like on NYE). GLORY/DREAM/ONE FC would be the power house of Asia while M-1 and KSW could be in Europe. Then on NYE in Japan, M-1 and KSW could bring some champs over for some champ vs. champ matches. It would be unreal.

Also, this way the promotions do not need to have as many individual events every year (which can make things get stale (like the UFC at times)) because their fighters would be getting fights outside the promotion as well to keep busy. PRIDE only ran 8 - 10 events a year focusing in 4 divisions and they were the best MMA promotion in history IMO. Less events is not necessarily a bad thing if done right.

i understand and i agree if everybody works together they will have the best mma company, but having said that, not gonna happen...fantasy only, every company in the bussinness wants money and 5-6 companies working together how you split the earnings, who pays who, who pays the travels???????
thats why a yarenoka like event hasnt happen since...
MR.WILLIE

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:40 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:I agree with you willie, however I do see m-1 working with DREAM again since they have worked together in the past.

i hope to see a dream/m-1 co-promotion or fighter exchange that would be fucking sweet...

malyutin vs kawajiri
khamanaev vs aoki
magomedov vs sakurai
emeev vs minowa
kornev vs mizuno
garner vs kiss nakao

fantasy league...lol....but i pray to someday we can see m-1 vs dream events
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:00 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Lofgren wrote:

i understand and i agree if everybody works together they will have the best mma company, but having said that, not gonna happen...fantasy only, every company in the bussinness wants money and 5-6 companies working together how you split the earnings, who pays who, who pays the travels???????
thats why a yarenoka like event hasnt happen since...

I don't mean all cross-promotional events. Maybe a big cross-promotion with all orgs. every two years or so. I am talking more of a fighter sharing partnership like the ONE FC Network has with ONE, GLORY/DREAM, URCC, ROAD FC, CFC, and even DEEP and Pancrase.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum