GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Rondinelli Rana signs with WSOF and promises: ' I will give show ' Empty Rondinelli Rana signs with WSOF and promises: ' I will give show '

Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:56 pm
The Brazil will have one more representative in MMA events around the world. This Saturday (22), the potiguar Rondinelli Rodrigues, athlete from Hikari (Natal/RN), signed a contract with the World Series of Fighting (WSOF), American event held the first edition on November 3 this year and was the main event of the night the battle between Andrei Arlovski and Devin Cole. Rondinelli has 30 years, is Jiu-Jitsu black belt and comes from three positive results.

With the hiring, the lightweight joins the likes of Miguel Torres, Gesias Cavalcante, Anthony Johnson and Paulão Son. Now, the fighter will wait the procedures for the withdrawal of u.s. visa to be able to compete.

About the hiring, the athlete of the Hikari stated that the signature Crown work that had been carried out for many years and hopes to make his debut in the first quarter of 2013.

"The hiring came at a great time because I was unmotivated and now I'm super happy and focused for the premiere. Fans can expect a Rondinelli exchanger, finalizer, very well trained and focused, which will give MMA show to the public. "

The fighter spoke what waits at the World Series of Fighting. "I hope that the Organization will become a world reference in the international Mixed Martial Arts events and I can make nice there and debut with a good victory," he concluded.

http://www.tatame.com.br/rondinelli-rodrigues-assina-com-wsof-e-promete-vou-dar-show/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum